Leeds Rhinos - Challenge Cup

Town Army

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they have worked on their defence all week as the points against isn't anywhere near good enough for a team aspiring for promotion. It could be an easy win for Leeds unless it improves.  

The lads will be up for it though,  so hopefully it will be an enjoyable day out.

38-18.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

think it depends how serious Leeds take this match Looks like they are resting a few top players but I think they really need the win considering how their season is going Lets just all enjoy the evening and back the lads for the full match Good luck Town UTT

Oliver Wilkes - Captain

Jamie Doran - Vice captain

Andrew Dawson 

Caine Barnes 

Tom Curwen 

Izaac Farrell

Carl Forber

Sam Hopkins 

Gordon Maudling 

Tyllar Mellor 

Fui Fui Moi Moi 

Karl Olstrom 

Scott Rooke 

Stevie Scholey 

Perry Singleton 

Dominic Smallwood 

Danny Tickle 

Jonathan Walsh

James Worthington 

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

James Worthington popping up again ... That one has had me totally bemused 

Maybe in for ell,as I think Caine is wasted in the centres and I know it’s needs must but you want Caine more involved than he has been, but what do I know utt

1 minute ago, Sticklebricks said:

Maybe in for ell,as I think Caine is wasted in the centres and I know it’s needs must but you want Caine more involved than he has been, but what do I know utt

Sure I just wonder where he’s been if he’s on loan 

3 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Was he not originally on loan for a month, maybe it’s been extended coz of ells alleged injury ???

That would make sense . He’s not Elliott but he’s a kid with a good pedigree . And we’d be maybe the only team with two ginger centres ?

Furner is under pressure at Leeds and will look to tonight to get back on track , think he will want to nil us and put on a show , we will have to step up massively in defence from the last few games so we need to look after the ball in possession and see what we can get away with in slowing the rucks down . No injuries is my main hope , all the best to the lads .UTT.

18 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Agree though Worthington didn't look too interested last time I saw him play and whats happened to Sutton? Isn't he a centre? Small mercys but at least Hurrels not playing.

Archived