Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Town Army

Leeds Rhinos - Challenge Cup

Recommended Posts

We’ve been hammered as expected but fair play to every player. After the start we had could easily have been a ton scored. Hope nobody has got any serious knocks and we move on. Utt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Spike said:

He's an absolute clown. Shouldn't be allowed to do  commentary for us absolute comedian

Christ, he must be soaking wet he's wetting himself ever time Leeds score! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There wasn't much difference physically in the forwards and Perry put a couple of hits on Watkins the likes of Parcell and Myler are just too quick.Farrell looks like he'll be useful with a few training sessions under his belt. . Leon took Walsh off and put Jamie to fullback ...three into two doesn't go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great day out really enjoyed the experience and hopefully a good payday for the club. Now onto the big one next week we really need to be on top of our game as it shames me to say it but I think Whitehaven have a stronger squad than ours, roll on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Town93 said:

Great day out really enjoyed the experience and hopefully a good payday for the club. Now onto the big one next week we really need to be on top of our game as it shames me to say it but I think Whitehaven have a stronger squad than ours, roll on

Still believe u have have the edge in the farwards we have a few injuries in that area at the min and playing macgoff who is  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lads tried their hearts out. Felt for Walsh he had a shocker but it wasn't all down to him. 

Long journey back but still enjoyed the day.

  • Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Town93 said:

Great day out really enjoyed the experience and hopefully a good payday for the club. Now onto the big one next week we really need to be on top of our game as it shames me to say it but I think Whitehaven have a stronger squad than ours, roll on

What was the attendance marra? And what happened to Olly in the warm up? Did Worthington play any better? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

What was the attendance marra? And what happened to Olly in the warm up? Did Worthington play any better? 

Ollie got injured in the warm up I couldn't give a monkeys about the attendance and we got stuffed 78-6 so can't say Worthington could of done much better than what he did, what did you have for tea? How comes your an ######? 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Town93 said:

Ollie got injured in the warm up I couldn't give a monkeys about the attendance and we got stuffed 78-6 so can't say Worthington could of done much better than what he did, what did you have for tea? How comes your an ######? 

Sorry for asking, someone had a few to many vimtos?? Steak and chips with pepper corn sauce thanks for asking!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Sorry for asking, someone had a few to many vimtos?? Steak and chips with pepper corn sauce thanks for asking!!! 

Haha sounds lovely. Thought my comment about haven having a stronger squad than ours had woken the anti-troll police then. I can't say I was paying attention to the warm up and the majority of people around me didn't seem to know much either, I'm sure the club will keep us in the know as they did with Elliots career ending op today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Town93 said:

Haha sounds lovely. Thought my comment about haven having a stronger squad than ours had woken the anti-troll police then. I can't say I was paying attention to the warm up and the majority of people around me didn't seem to know much either, I'm sure the club will keep us in the know as they did with Elliots career ending op today 

haven clown

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

What was the attendance marra? And what happened to Olly in the warm up? Did Worthington play any better? 

3,500 ish I seen earlier mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lads tried their heart out! Leeds were too strong, too quick and too skilful. Thought we deserved another try or two. Jamie Doran and perry Singleton were my picks for town top performers. Great experience for all involved all in all. Hope we move the ball as much next Friday!

Sure it was only a few clingers on for the day, but it was a shame that they're was a few mindless idiots who insist on antagonizing opposing fans and don't show the club in a good light.

Wad an enjoyable experience that I hope our lads can learn from.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been an official attendance yet? If the 3500ish quoted earlier is correct they won’t make a lot of money out of it. (Big grounds have big expenses and kids got in for free.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh good on them . Great experience they’ll always remember and no shame or surprise in the end up . We have one sole focus . Fingers crossed we’re fit and healthy and tooled up for the big one and finally ready to show our true worth against them and deliver a big performance .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to say that every single one of them town players should be applauded yes it was a 70 pointer but the score in my opinion was flattering to Leeds for the majority. Take away the 1st 15 minutes and we really competed well. Penkywicz to be back for Haven. Farell looks like a hell of a signing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints put 40 on super league title contenders , Leeds double it against a team two leagues below not great but puts it in perspective a bit, or am I just grasping at straws lol, utt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...