12 Apr: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/19 at 18:45

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gooners will be hoping for a better perfomance, certainly in the 2nd half, after shipping in 38 at Cas. I still reckon that Trin will get the two points tonight though, but not by many.

Wakey 24 Pies 22.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Wigan still struggling for fit bodies; only one starting forward, Powell, named in the 19 man squad. I think their young pack will have their work cut out trying to contain the Wakefield big boys. Heart says Wigan but head says Wakefield. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

my heart bleeds for them ... really, wouldn't it be brilliant Karma to see the cheating #### get relegated!

I don't want them to be relegated...

...that would mean Leeds staying in SL!

1 minute ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Wakefield lost four players in 60 minutes - no subs by the end  - all four leg injuries - some saying Wigan were targeting the legs, not sure myself tbh think we were just unlucky - we are now down to the bare bones. Gutsy win though.

Who picked up the injuries?

21 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Wakefield lost four players in 60 minutes - no subs by the end  - all four leg injuries - some saying Wigan were targeting the legs, not sure myself tbh think we were just unlucky - we are now down to the bare bones. Gutsy win though.

Tackling around the legs,what's this game coming too !!

Good Trinity win at some cost, have to say I thought George Williams was actually the best player on the field last night.

He was very threatening when he had the ball and we struggled to contain him, no doubting that lad has some serious talent. 

10 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

some saying Wigan were targeting the legs,

Like who? Outrageous suggestion and poor attempt from you at an indirect slur. Unworthy.

10 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

my heart bleeds for them ... really, wouldn't it be brilliant Karma to see the cheating scumbags get relegated!

Pull your pants up or stop talking through your rectum...or both.

Archived