Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WTRLFC WEBSITE

Welcome to Workington Town Declan O'Donnell

Good stuff, finally got in a hooker to spell Penky. Is he the lad they signed from Wigan?

hopefully good cover for penky who wont have to do the full 80min now Welcome to town hope he has a good month UTT

All the best to him . Can’t say I know anything of him but we certainly needed someone to spell Penky who’s our prize asset and we don’t want to be overburdening 

Good young hooker formerly with Wigan and an Irish international. Good addition

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Welcome to the club Declan,Hope you enjoy your time here..👍👍🏉

troutmaster.gif

Cant say I know anything of him. But came from what I'd always a strong Wigan production line. Nice to see us strengthen in areas needed. A centre would no nicely for now. 

• Like 1

Not sure if e will see Karl again, think the club will just push ahead with bringing in a few new players in now, 

28 minutes ago, JMB said:

Not sure if e will see Karl again, think the club will just push ahead with bringing in a few new players in now, 

He'll be a big miss. Probably the best player on the books

Excellent stuff, hope he gives his all and goes well for us. Welcome to Town Declan. UTT.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Hardly been given a game for us (Leigh) this season...3 or 4 sub appearances. But with Micky Higham, Liam Hood, and 2 hookers from Saints (at least 1 is always in our squad) it's been a bit unfair on the lad. He played well v Toronto, but the other games, don't think I saw them. Hope he goes well for you guys, and he will enjoy actually playing a game or 2 !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thought he had a great game today and added a bit of aggression, well done Declan on a brilliant debut..

• Like 2

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 minute ago, anok4u said:

Thought he had a great game today and added a bit of aggression, well done Declan on a brilliant debut..

Off load under their posts at the end wasnt clever mind! But yea great debut!

• Like 1

He was superb on debut. Has that little bit of spark in him. Similar to penky. Not afraid to try things and back himself. And a constant nuisance to the opposition

• Like 1