Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

12 May: CC6: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 2.15pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves by 13 points or more
    • Warrington Wolves by 7 to 12 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 1 to 6 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/19 at 13:15

FFS Warrington, just give the ball to a forward, run forwards, and play the ball.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

FFS Warrington, just give the ball to a forward, run forwards, and play the ball.

Too complicated that!

Get in Tommy!

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Jiffy's quiet "get off, Rob" will strike a chord with many on here, I think.

• Like 3

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Jonathan Davis says what we're all thinking; "get off Robbie"!

• Like 1

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Bullock has made a difference since coming on, best forward wigan have by a distance. 

• Like 1

Daryl does the Daryl thing. Hot knife/butter interface.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

1 minute ago, Griff9of13 said:

Jonathan Davis says what we're all thinking; "get off Robbie"!

Quite right too, is the broadcasting team that desperate to find him a job. Totally stupid and an equally total waste of licence money employing him.

• Like 1

40 minutes gone already? Feels like half that.

I’m surprised how well we have played so far and that we are still in this match but I expect Warrington to outplay us in the second half after Price has spoken to them.

Patwigaw

I think we can count ourselves lucky; Wigan have been better in most areas. Three good tries though.

• Like 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

offside by Warrington player, was within the 10 and Child ignored the fact he was still in an offside position when the Wigan player eventually picked it up. 

Again, if you're going to be pedantic on the TL knock on then that's a penalty all day long and far more obvious. Player cannot get involved until the player has gone 10m. why is that not enforced?

It pees me off when the officials are pedantic to a nano mm in some ways but ognore so much more that is bloody obvious! penalise instead of reminding the players, it's their job to adhere to the rule, p[articularly when you've warned the player to give 10 then ignore the law that says they can't move within that 10 until the ball catcher has travelled 10m.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I think we can count ourselves lucky; Wigan have been better in most areas. Three good tries though.

Browny...someones hacked into your account!

• Haha 6

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

We've been a lot better than I'd feared and we're matching Wire in the wrestle. Cutting out the mistakes would really help us but I'm just glad we're in the game.

Been watching it on high speed as playing catch up. We were lucky with the VR decision, it's a classic case of being able to find something minuscule in ultra slow mo, when the common sense approach should be taken. 

Should be a good 2nd half. 

Frustrating it directly clashes with the football finale.

Four people in the studio with more skill, knowledge, ability and experience that the whole roster of match officials put together say it was a try.  No doubt about it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Four legs good - two legs bad

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Been watching it on high speed as playing catch up. We were lucky with the VR decision, it's a classic case of being able to find something minuscule in ultra slow mo, when the common sense approach should be taken. 

Should be a good 2nd half. 

Frustrating it directly clashes with the football finale.

What's on, the FA cup, I thought that was on a Saturday?

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Been watching it on high speed as playing catch up. Frustrating it directly clashes with the football finale.

Where are your priorities Dave?

rldfsignature.jpg