Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

ROVERS83

is soooo happy that his wonderful daughter got him a signed fev shirt from an auction for $20 =result
Apr 16 2011 04:50 PM
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

Good post,Pip. I completely agree. What short memories people have on the previous regime. I expected Des's honeymoon to be over 2 years ago. We have bought success but at what cost.
Sandra and myself will still be sat in our usual seats in the stand and will be at the Widnes game. Hope we can catch up for a chin wag sometime.
I'm still trying to keep the faith
Michael
Apr 16 2011 03:08 PM
Photo

BatleyFanAndy

Headache! Hope it's not a tumour!
Apr 16 2011 02:48 PM
Photo

John Drake

RT @allan_howe: great @rlworld article on league in london. there is a desire for RL.ignore the dinosaurs and truly expand the greatest game
Apr 16 2011 10:44 AM
Photo

Gav Wilson

My head will be at Wembley stadium today, watching the Manchester derby in front of 90,000 screaming fans in the London sunshine, but my heart will always be in Scarborough, swaying to the dulcet tones of the heroic Danny Wilde...
Apr 16 2011 10:44 AM
Photo

Gav Wilson

So is @Giantsrl v @castlefordrugby now the top #RugbyLeague game in Yorkshire...?
Apr 16 2011 01:36 AM
Photo

John Drake

We have a new England #rugbyleague shirt, signed by the team to give away in issue 362, on sale 6th May http://bit.ly/fsp37C
Apr 15 2011 10:23 PM
Photo

ROVERS83

is in need of a seven day weekend
Photo

Gav Wilson

I see the Bailey fanboys are already jumping to his defence. I'll wait and see the tape before commenting. I can imagine who's right though
Photo

Gav Wilson

I see all the Ryan Bailey fanboys are already jumping to his defence. I'll wait and see the tape before commenting. I can imagine who's right though...
Photo

BatleyFanAndy

How did that charver manage to run away from a pro footballer on Hollyoaks?
Apr 15 2011 08:21 PM
Photo

Gav Wilson

Why oh why don't Saints put the fans in the stand that the camera points at? #RugbyLeague
Apr 15 2011 07:20 PM
Photo

BatleyFanAndy

My wee smells of onions after that salad!
Apr 15 2011 05:18 PM
Photo

BatleyFanAndy

I can't even walk past a McDonald's now without shuddering! Urgh!
Apr 15 2011 02:15 PM
Photo