Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

John Drake

RT @GarrySchofield6: According to @rlworld I base not wanting SL team in London on poor crowd figures. I base it on a lot of other things!
Apr 04 2011 08:48 PM
Photo

ROVERS83

is officially skint
Photo

Gav Wilson

My money's on Gleeson being at Widnes before this seasons out... #RugbyLeague
Photo

gingerjon

BREAKING NEWS - It costs 50p. Fifty bloody pee to use the toilet facilities on Marylebone Road. Thanks Westminster council ...
Apr 04 2011 05:45 PM
Photo

Gav Wilson

Epic Last Song by @I_Skream. Does exactly what it says on the tin! #ClubBanger
Photo

Gav Wilson

Absolutely loving Katy B's new album, downloaded it this morning and had it on all day... Cant wait for Ibiza Rocks in August now!
Photo

lem

Wondering why you're only seeing status updates from the same people? Facebook has changed its News Feed so that by default you can only see updates from people you've recently interacted with! To change this, click the drop down that says MOST RECENT, select "edit options" and tick the box to receive updates from ALL friends. Most importantly - repost this! Only a few of your friends will actually see it!
Apr 04 2011 04:44 PM
Photo

BatleyFanAndy

"@jimmycarr: There is a ‘gentlemen’s club’ in Stoke called ‘ST1’…at least I think that it was a 1.". 1st time I saw it I thought it was an I
Apr 04 2011 03:43 PM
Photo

gingerjon

I always assumed the bungalow in the Chilterns would be for when we retired ... still, less stair based potential for disaster for two boys
Apr 04 2011 02:42 PM
Photo

Gav Wilson

Everybody follow @JamesHoward46. Why? I'm not quite sure...
Photo

Gav Wilson

so plans have emerged to build not one, but TWO new stadiums in York, right next to each other? What planet are these people on?
Photo

gingerjon

If the Mail & Express merge I'm rereading the Book of Revelation because that really has to be one of the harbingers of the apocalypse
Apr 04 2011 11:39 AM
Photo

John Drake

RT @RichdelaRiviere: Excellent column in @rlworld by Phil Caplan. Scrapping GB has hammered Ireland & Scotland. So unnecessary. #RugbyLeague
Photo

Gav Wilson

Even in SuperLeague, no club in Cumbria will be as strong as Quins RL in the short term. If a Cumbrian club joined SL, id support it mind!
Photo

Gav Wilson

You can tell THE DANNY WILDE EXPERIENCE 2011! is fast approaching when you see Chris 'Poppa' Denham lurking about on Facebook...