League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

Maximus Decimus

After reading yet another anti-RL article I think it's about time we formed a military wing of the All Party Parliamentary Rugby League
May 02 2011 01:19 PM
Photo

Gav Wilson

Right then, I'm off to Hull. Cracking day for some #RugbyLeague.
Photo

Gav Wilson

Right then, I'm off to Hull. Cracking day for some Rugby League action.
Photo

gingerjon

Actually I'm now also hoping that Chas n Dave sing about Osama bin Laden
May 02 2011 10:16 AM
Photo

ROVERS83

that ###### is dead
Photo

Gav Wilson

Has someone died then?
Photo

Gav Wilson

RIP Henry Cooper. Boxing legend.
May 01 2011 10:04 PM
Photo
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

If it's any consolation Southsider thought you had a very good game. Good luck at Fax on Sunday,Zeb
Sorry about all the messages but only takes 400 characters
May 01 2011 08:22 PM
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

Michael Ashton
I'm not a past player,Zeb,but I've supported and followed the Clubg for over 50 years. I love RL at any level but we all have opinions on who played well and who did not. We all think we know better than the coach. Some supporters keep there thoughts to themselves but I'm not one of those. I'll talk about RL with anybody forever. If it's any consolation S...
May 01 2011 08:20 PM
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

judging players..... why not go to a game like any true fan and enjoy the atmosphere take the goods and bads that come with any sport and support...i didnt say its unfair to play 2 games in 4 days but it is unfair u judging me this is my final message on this matter enjoy the rest of the season and hopefully i can perform to satisfy your expectations!
regards.
26 April...
May 01 2011 08:20 PM
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

money. I watched your body language during the match and I based my judgement on that and your general play. These were my personal opinions and nobody else on the Forum has really supported my comments. I have to say that the overall performance of the team was brilliant and I was only sorry I missed the Leigh game.
26 April
La Wee See
why are you going to a game and judg...
May 01 2011 08:19 PM
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

Michael Ashton
I'm sorry you took offence at my remarks,Zeb,but I stand by them and any messages I leave on the Forum are in my own name and not some pseudonym. I agree it is very unfair to expect anybody to play 2 matches of RL in 4 days but this has always been the case at Easter. You must surely accept that the supporters pay money at the gate and are entitled to get value for that ...
May 01 2011 08:18 PM
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

La Wee See
weak link today was i mate?
if u have anything to say to me mate i am more then happy to hear it?.....u say i look not interested...well u try play 2 games in 4days and try and find the energy to be excited....and as for ur so called hospital passes how many times has the ball left my hands that lead to a try??
26 April
Michael Ashton
I'm sorry you ...
May 01 2011 08:18 PM
Photo

Michael Ashtonrunaround

Hi Pip
Seems like a brill performance today but not there unfortunately. Chris scored another try but Nico's flank gives cause for alarm. Such a shame for his confidence.
Just thought I'd let you see the full messages with Zeb. I was just surprised with his attitude.
Michael
La Wee See
weak link today was i mate?
if u have anything to say to me mate i...
May 01 2011 08:17 PM