Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

Gav Wilson

Epic Last Song by @I_Skream. Does exactly what it says on the tin! #ClubBanger
Apr 04 2011 05:45 PM
Photo

Gav Wilson

Absolutely loving Katy B's new album, downloaded it this morning and had it on all day... Cant wait for Ibiza Rocks in August now!
Apr 04 2011 05:45 PM
Photo

lem

Wondering why you're only seeing status updates from the same people? Facebook has changed its News Feed so that by default you can only see updates from people you've recently interacted with! To change this, click the drop down that says MOST RECENT, select "edit options" and tick the box to receive updates from ALL friends. Most importantly - repost this! Only a few of your friends will actually see it!
Apr 04 2011 04:44 PM
Photo

BatleyFanAndy

"@jimmycarr: There is a ‘gentlemen’s club’ in Stoke called ‘ST1’…at least I think that it was a 1.". 1st time I saw it I thought it was an I
Apr 04 2011 03:43 PM
Photo

gingerjon

I always assumed the bungalow in the Chilterns would be for when we retired ... still, less stair based potential for disaster for two boys
Apr 04 2011 02:42 PM
Photo

Gav Wilson

Everybody follow @JamesHoward46. Why? I'm not quite sure...
Photo

Gav Wilson

so plans have emerged to build not one, but TWO new stadiums in York, right next to each other? What planet are these people on?
Photo

gingerjon

If the Mail & Express merge I'm rereading the Book of Revelation because that really has to be one of the harbingers of the apocalypse
Apr 04 2011 11:39 AM
Photo

John Drake

RT @RichdelaRiviere: Excellent column in @rlworld by Phil Caplan. Scrapping GB has hammered Ireland & Scotland. So unnecessary. #RugbyLeague
Photo

Gav Wilson

Even in SuperLeague, no club in Cumbria will be as strong as Quins RL in the short term. If a Cumbrian club joined SL, id support it mind!
Photo

Gav Wilson

You can tell THE DANNY WILDE EXPERIENCE 2011! is fast approaching when you see Chris 'Poppa' Denham lurking about on Facebook...
Photo

Bob Fowler

happy birthday to ANGELQUE HAVE A GREAT DAY XX
Apr 04 2011 12:27 AM
Photo

BatleyFanAndy

Just watched that Police thing on BBC. It just shows how soft our coppers are compared to other national forces!
Apr 03 2011 11:26 PM
Photo

Gav Wilson

At the end of a busy but fun weekend. Almost a #RugbyLeague overload. Night all.
Photo

Gav Wilson

Topeka. City of bastards. lol, oh and God hates fags, lol.