Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
Rugby League World
League Express
League Express

- - - - -

Hull FC in for Meli...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,515 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (terrywebbisgod @ Aug 19 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meli on one wing Sherriffe on the other, the next Laurel and Hardy perhaps?

Well, if ever Elton John chooses to play Odsal, at least there'll be no bother getting the piano down to the pitch.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton                 SL Top Gun 2016 - Marc Sneyd (83% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016 - Danny Houghton (1,289 tackles)                        SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford                                        RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad year, I suppose...

#22 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,718 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:38 PM

Oh f*ck off.

Get Potter out!

Meh, if it's true, I'll see how he goes.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#23 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:17 PM

He'll be a good signing for somebody. Not a flashy Saints winger, but a very powerful one who can score tries.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Coach
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:05 PM

Agent Meli has served us well on our way to triple grand final glories. I'm pleased to see he is being offered the opportunity to serve up a few more tries for us next season biggrin.gif

Edited by LEEDSLADGONE SOUTH, 19 August 2010 - 10:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users