Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
Rugby League World
League Express

Photo
- - - - -

01/04/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Hull FC - KO 3.30pm

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (7 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. Hull FC (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. Draw (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

4-0. Fantastic Mr fox.

For those of you out there still in doubt.....

Old Faithful, we roam the range together, Old Faithful, in any kind of weather, when the round up days are over, and the Boulevard's white with clover, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

Giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is yellow tonight, giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is mellow and bright, there's a coyote howling at the moon above, so carry me back to the one I love, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

#22 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

10-0, Kirmond.(sp)

Old Faithful, we roam the range together, Old Faithful, in any kind of weather, when the round up days are over, and the Boulevard's white with clover, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

Giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is yellow tonight, giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is mellow and bright, there's a coyote howling at the moon above, so carry me back to the one I love, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

#23 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

God, it sounds depressing on the radio.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#24 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

Jamie Shaul scores on his debut for hull.

#25 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

Ben Crooks over, 10-12.

#26 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 962 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Shaul meant to have been 60m solo from dummy half classy Kid is Jamie

#27 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Gentle in....

#28 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Gentle in....

Don't she like it rough?

#29 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

Don't she like it rough?

Ooooh matron !

#30 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

Jamie Shaul's 2nd.

12-16, kick to come.

#31 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

12-18.

Crowd 8,126.

#32 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 10,568 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

12-18.

Crowd 8,126.

Gentle out!

If music be the food of love,are you the indigestion?

#33 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 962 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'd give radders the job if hull to get rid of gentle

#34 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Gentle out!

Gawd, she must be sensitive.

Wakey over, 16-18, goal missed, 20 mins left.

#35 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Hremiah over, goal good.

16-24.

#36 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

I'd give radders the job if hull to get rid of gentle

God, no! We need someone with a proven track record. Hull FC need to be aiming much, much higher than they are currently.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#37 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 10,568 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

Gawd, she must be sensitive.

Wakey over, 16-18, goal missed, 20 mins left.

When it's this big ,I have to be ;)

If music be the food of love,are you the indigestion?

#38 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

16-30.

#39 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

16-34,.

#40 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

22-34.

Game over.

(Have we overturned Rovers' points difference superiority yet?)