Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
Rugby League World
League Express

Photo
- - - - -

26/04/13 - Hull FC v Wigan Warriors - KO 8pm

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Voted Wigan Warriors (8 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Mushy

Mushy
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

Wigan should win this game 9 times out of 10. Hull are a fair way off being the real deal, but they'll still have their moments this year.

#22 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Just walked past Andy Gregory on the way to the Three John Scotts in the centre of Hull. He was with a silver haired chap, both looking to have a somewhat rosy complexion.

Is there some Pies celebration of former players on tonight or summat?

For those of you out there still in doubt.....

Old Faithful, we roam the range together, Old Faithful, in any kind of weather, when the round up days are over, and the Boulevard's white with clover, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

Giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is yellow tonight, giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is mellow and bright, there's a coyote howling at the moon above, so carry me back to the one I love, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

#23 Cookie

Cookie
  • Coach
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Major accident reported on eastbound M62 around J30. 1 person died and 12 others injured. Expect major delays if you are going over to Hull as traffic is backed up for several junctions!!!!

Edit: motorway just opened but still massive tailbacks

Edited by Cookie, 26 April 2013 - 04:46 PM.

#24 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 11,899 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

Horrible accident. Just seen it on Sky News.
Posted Image

#25 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Major accident reported on eastbound M62 around J30. 1 person died and 12 others injured. Expect major delays if you are going over to Hull as traffic is backed up for several junctions!!!!

Edit: motorway just opened but still massive tailbacks

You sure about this?

There was an accident on the westbound carriageway earlier on today that sounds rather similar. Eastbound was fine after a while

Old Faithful, we roam the range together, Old Faithful, in any kind of weather, when the round up days are over, and the Boulevard's white with clover, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

Giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is yellow tonight, giddy up old fella 'cause the moon is mellow and bright, there's a coyote howling at the moon above, so carry me back to the one I love, for you Old Faithful pal of mine.

#26 matt newsholme

matt newsholme
  • Coach
  • 942 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

Its the same accident. Accident was on westbound but eastbound was shut for air ambulances to land on.

Edited by matt newsholme, 26 April 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#27 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

A bright evening but with some hail/rain, if that makes any sense.

Around 6/700 from Wigan.

#28 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 25,177 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Listening  to a superb and well balanced commentary on Radio Humberside.  :wacko:

Life is like a sewer: What you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

#29 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

0-4. Thornley.

#30 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

Listening to a superb and well balanced commentary on Radio Humberside. :wacko:

You're in for an entertaining evening then.

#31 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 25,177 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

Oh dear, the ref has missed a forward pass and Wigan are in. In fact, according to the commentators, the ref has let Wigan get away with offsides and forwards.....

#32 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

Fantastic try to Tomkins, 0-10.

#33 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

Lineham over after great work from Ben Crooks.

.4-12.

#34 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

Ben Crooks over.

10-12 half time.

#35 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Charnley over, seemed to be nearer the first row of seats than in play but hey ho.

10-18.

#36 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

Tomkins over wirhin a minute or so.

10-24.

#37 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

Lineham over again.

14-24

#38 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

And Lineham's hat trick.

20-24.

#39 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 25,177 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

Sounds like a cracker...!

#40 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 18,448 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

Richards pen.

20-26