Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
League Express
Rugby League World
League Express

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

• Coach
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

I don't know where the Watto try came from and i don't know who in the press box was doing the press association updates. It also had him down on the BBC & RFL websites last night too.

I did drop league express a message to confirm the correct scorers. Gotta get the stats correct have we not Mr Wild ?

#42 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 853 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

Ooh yes definitely!

#43 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

It seems that yesterdays score line is incorrect. After reading the MEN report Ian Watson scored a final try for us, I must have missed that one.!!

When challenged the Editor for sport said " It's not our fault we get our info from the Press Agency" ....yes but surely you check it was my reply. " Well we can't be held responsible" came the response.

Time to stop buying the MEN I feel.

I stopped that pointless purchase about three years ago.

#44 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

League Weekly has Scorpions winning 40-36 at Rochdale and apparently their are no fixtures in Championship 1 at all next Sunday. I stopped buying the MEN tears ago too. Neil Barker ha ha! Prints what he is told to.