Feva

moorside roughyed

We've got three dual reg lads available this week.  The ones we've been using so far (Dickinson and Johnson) then a new one Kruise Leeming, a 20yr old Swaziland born hooker.  I've an idea that Dickinson may be playing against Leeds tonight so he may not feature Sunday.

Langtree and Chisholm are still missing so I'm thinking:

Lepori, Clay, Johnson, Gee, Holmes, Palfrey, Grimshaw, Joy, Owen, Spencer, Middlehurst, Hope, Thompson - Ward, Hughes, Burke, Leeming

Not a bad team that :)

I hope I have got this right this time checking featherstones web page they have a squad of 22 players whith 8 out injured.  they have signed Jordon abdull from hull and the former st, Helens goal kicking winger Jamie foster who are in the squad to play us.

Hope the new guy has as much potential as Jake Connor who played for us last year..........he played well against the Rhinos last night and scored the winning try. Good on the lad.

Me thinks the "new guy" DID

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

I reckon we outplayed them they out on their legs second half also they had 8 points given to them by the ref, a no try plus the convertion and the penalty which was not which was was converted by foster without the late try we would have lost it

Archived