2017 Suggestions

Blue Pike

Just in case MC looks at this forum I would like to make a few suggestions for him to consider for next year.

No 1 If the team loses by a minimum of 50 points their game fee not to be given to them and instead passed on to the foundation.

No2 On poor attendance home games where the visitors only bring 50 fans i.e London ,Batley,Sheffield,Swinton and Oldham.O.A.Ps and children should be let im free as the oap 's have given most of their life watching the rovers through thick and thin and the kids are getting into a habit of attending all can add to spending money in the bars ,shop and tickets inside the ground.

Our away following is very admirable especially in local fixtures

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

What I would like to see is additional attractions in the ground outside of rugby. Something to attract families and entertain their kids. Successful marketing in this sphere would bring in income over and above the rugby crowd. Of course I have said on many occasions to lease out the land for development. What we need is increased income to substantiate our growth. By diversifying we will achieve that. Use your assets to the full.

What I would like to see is additional attractions in the ground outside of rugby. Something to attract families and entertain their kids. Successful marketing in this sphere would bring in income over and above the rugby crowd. Of course I have said on many occasions to lease out the land for development. What we need is increased income to substantiate our growth. By diversifying we will achieve that. Use your assets to the full.

Colin, I'm sorry but have you been sat with your head in a bucket of sand or something, this has been happening this season right under your nose

Im Fev and im proud

• 1 month later...

Advertise the match dvds a bit more. They are really cheap but well produced. Oh and the rest of the range that is available in the Club store. There are plenty. Really good.

Archived