James Segyaro will play for Leeds

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/panthers/james-segeyaro-appears-to-have-played-last-game-for-panthers-links-with-super-league-side-leeds/news-story/3d5454f5bf6fe092ce560f369093df56

Leeds sure love their PNG players. Marcus Bai was a star for the club in in 2004-2005. Only last year Paul Aiton was the first choice hooker for the Rhinos. Now they have snared another potential Kumul to excite the fans. James Segyaro is a top class hooker.

Interesting if true, because he's a real talent.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

He will be a real hand full in SL that's for sure.

3 PNG players in 12 years is hardly an example of a club loving them!

Seems Leeds are trying to copy HKR - they need to be careful!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Interesting! I wonder what Penrith can do with a clearly out-of-sorts Hardaker.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

How is Hardaker going to get in ahead of Moylan?

Bit of an odd one, theres been plenty of talk about Moylan "doing a Lockyer" and moving to 6. But they've got Cleary and Te Maire Martin coming through in the halves, so who knows!

Maybe they'll stick him at centre or on the wing? Theres been talk of Mansour leaving too!

Bit of an odd one, theres been plenty of talk about Moylan "doing a Lockyer" and moving to 6. But they've got Cleary and Te Maire Martin coming through in the halves, so who knows!

Maybe they'll stick him at centre or on the wing? Theres been talk of Mansour leaving too!

You can also add former junior kiwis captain zach docker-clay to that list of halves. Plus they've got peta hiku and DWZ who can play fullback as well.

How is Hardaker going to get in ahead of Moylan?

In the penrith press release gus gould mentions they have a couple of centers out injured...so it looks like he'll be in the centers...if he makes the team that is

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Be interesting to see how Hardaker goes, if he gets a chance!

From the outside looking in, it seems like he's a disruptive influence, full of himself and in need of some lessons.

Whether he's going to the right place to learn them, I wonder.

Can't honestly see Segyaro turning Leeds season around (although they might just be doing that anyway) but doubtless we'll see soon enough, as he'll be straight in I'd guess.

Are Leeds holding his SL registration in case Hardaker does a Joe Burgess and fails in the NRL?

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Yep, Leeds have got the better deal in the short term (assuming Segeyaro doesn't have the unjury problems of the Rhinos' last Kumul). We'll have to wait and see what Penrith can do with Zak, because there's a lot of talent in there that isn't showing much right now.

Maybe being a small fish in a big pond might concentrate Hardaker's mind.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Be interesting to see how Hardaker goes, if he gets a chance!

From the outside looking in, it seems like he's a disruptive influence, full of himself and in need of some lessons.

Whether he's going to the right place to learn them, I wonder.

Can't honestly see Segyaro turning Leeds season around (although they might just be doing that anyway) but doubtless we'll see soon enough, as he'll be straight in I'd guess.

Are Leeds holding his SL registration in case Hardaker does a Joe Burgess and fails in the NRL?

Cracking player Segayaro. Makes a big difference if your hooker can threaten, rather than just distribute. Genuine pace and strength.

Hardaker seems to have a million demons. Maybe some Aussie sun will do him good. Maybe playing in the lower leagues will do him good.

Archived