2017 squad and rumour mill thread

buford t justice

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dews forum suggests Alex Brown there next year.

not according to twitter tonight , they have signed the following Dewsbury also sign Walshaw and Stringer on permanent deals.Our new signings include Brad Foster, Gareth Potts, Robbie Ward, Hamish Barnes and Aaron Ollerton. No mention of Alex Brown

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Fans' Forum suggests it, maybe not their club forum meeting.

Well, if their fans internet forum suggests it, it must be a done deal.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Ok, ok!! Regarding our incomers; since we don't announce anything whilst clubs are still in action, must mean there's a plethora of Wire, Wigan, Hull and Saints players coming!!

Just to confirm there is no reason why we cannot announce players we have signed as any player from another Club that we have signed has finished hie season.

However our priority this week is getting in monies owed to enable us to pay wages this week on time.( by the way anybody owing any War chest monies if pos could you bring up to date inc. Fev win as soon as you can . Thanks much appreciated)

Our second priority is trying to finalise a deal for 2/3 players which appears agreed subject to the paperwork.

Third trying to finalise a new sponsorship deal

Fourth trying to sort kit.

Fifth trying to relax after a long hard season and get ready for a short hol.

BUT will start to confirm signings shortly. Be patient!!!

I understand your points Kevin. Also I understand that Matt Diskin mentioned in this weeks' breakfast club that he was in for a few players, but needed to maintain a degree of confidentiality as other Clubs would try to outbid on the players concerned, which is good business practice. We are obviously involved in negotiations to strengthen our squad, so let it all unfold and I am sure our supporters will have some good news in the near future.

Just to confirm there is no reason why we cannot announce players we have signed as any player from another Club that we have signed has finished hie season.

However our priority this week is getting in monies owed to enable us to pay wages this week on time.( by the way anybody owing any War chest monies if pos could you bring up to date inc. Fev win as soon as you can . Thanks much appreciated)

Our second priority is trying to finalise a deal for 2/3 players which appears agreed subject to the paperwork.

Third trying to finalise a new sponsorship deal

Fourth trying to sort kit.

Fifth trying to relax after a long hard season and get ready for a short hol.

BUT will start to confirm signings shortly. Be patient!!!

Rules out players from Bradford n Sheffield then

IMG_0583.JPG

after my last posting which was regarding John Kear I was accused of being a (happy clapper). However after this season I see my accuser has changed his opinion. My view on signings is the same as everyones, hope and anxiety. However last year with less money we signed three very good players from Sheffield, the rest is in the history book. With the same board negotiating and the input of our new coach I am confident we will replace and strengthen in certain positions i.e. prop, centre and half back. Hopefully I will be at the Boxing Day game to see the new players. Until then I will be checking the web site and fans forum with a high degree of anticipation  

It wont be long till we start chelping about boxing day biff!!!

Hope disco gives the lads at least 8 weeks off

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Why has the word short (minus the r) been concealed by hash tags in my above post?

shot shot shot
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Anger management psychotherapy hopefully or its water bottles and kicking tee development!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Joel Farrell announced on Twitter he's left Dewsbury. Wonder where he could be heading??? Hearing Alex Brown has ###### himself in the foot asking for more money at Rams so they have now turned him down. Trip to C1 for him!

You're hearing wrong. There was no interest from the Rams, hence no discussions.

Spin spin, spin.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived