1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

I think your smile may disappear.

Ruh-Roh. :blink:

It's worth it's own thread :P

Steve Ganson should not have given that try = FACT

For the benefit of people who can't see the game, Paul Cooke crossed the line with Steve Ganson right in view of the grounding of the ball and he gives the try, when the replays showed it quite clear that Cooke had dropped the ball.

Not given because Yeaman is offside - infront of the play the ball and got involved in the play

I am fed up of the commentators going on about the play the ball. It may seem that the refs are clamping down all of a sudden, but has anyone stopped to think that maybe the coaches of losing teams have complained to Cummings about it not being spotted and wanting it clamped down on - so maybe it's biting them back?

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Ben Thaler chalks off the try for a non the play the ball.

Post removed.

Reason clarified below.

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Not given because Yeaman is offside - infront of the play the ball and got involved in the play

I am fed up of the commentators going on about the play the ball. It may seem that the refs are clamping down all of a sudden, but has anyone stopped to think that maybe the coaches of losing teams have complained to Cummings about it not being spotted and wanting it clamped down on - so maybe it's biting them back?

Ah, thanks Mags.

I'll correct my previous post.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Good point, earlier on in one of the first sky games, Hull KR were away at Castleford and had a try referred to the video referee, who on looking at the incident saw that the play the ball wasn't played at all, but still gave the try.

I even quote Eddie Hemmings saying the following "well everyone gets away with it so the video referee had to give the try".

I thought policing the ptb was the on-field ref's job, subsequent action only could be referred upstairs?

When did this change?

It changed last week.

See last weeks Bradford vs Hull FC game and last nights game at the Stoop.

two very average sides.. expected more from hull to be honest. but both sides just look incapable of doing the basics of Rugby correctly.. eddies commentary is probably worse than gansons refereeing aswell.. please let this be his last year.. please!! (eddie that is).. and hopefullly stuart cummings will join him..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk