Huddersfield

RogerT

Okay, okay I get it, we are all p**d off after the last two matches but, come on one was totally expected and last week we should have been there or thereabouts.

Lets get behind the lads and the Pink thingy that's going on although that's seems to have gone quiet as well. Lets get closer to the Giants, I can't see us winning it, but I'm up for a surprise.

Now that was good pleasant news about the finances and that was for 2015.

Lets get the spirit back I want a good natter up in the bar before and after the match.

Cheers Roger.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huddersfield are a good side but Fevs completion rate was very poor. I think Batley will be a lot closer to them especially at Mount Pleasant. I don't know what happened at London it had everyone scratching their heads but I think you might go well this week

Before the drubbings (only one of them should of been allowed) we targeted the giants tie as a possible win.

Now it will be good to get a home fixture after being on the road for three games and im certain the lads will want to dig in and right the wrongs from the capital

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

It will be good to get a game at the mount and I hope it's a good crowd and a decent game. I expect a reaction from the players but I can't see anything other than a narrow loss

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Okay so we are at home at last and it looks like rubbish weather to spoil the gate, so the result of finishing 3rd in regular season is we get shafted, the only team to bring a decent crowd is Featherstone, really pe*d off, still I'll be there.

Cheers Roger.

Okay so we are at home at last and it looks like rubbish weather to spoil the gate, so the result of finishing 3rd in regular season is we get shafted, the only team to bring a decent crowd is Featherstone, really pe*d off, still I'll be there.

Cheers Roger.

It could be worse though Roger. We could be playing Sheffield et al before a crowd of 600! The crowd on Sunday is likely to be more than we would have even if we had played Dewsbury!

Yes but look at the team who finished 4th I believe they got 6000 v Leeds and this Sunday Leigh can't get enough coaches to get their fans there, in in 2 matches they will get way over we will get for all 3.

Anyway off my soapbox now, I WILL BE THERE. 

Huddersfield are a good side but Fevs completion rate was very poor. I think Batley will be a lot closer to them especially at Mount Pleasant. I don't know what happened at London it had everyone scratching their heads but I think you might go well this week

Phil's right. We massively contributed to our own downfall. Leeds were good, we made Huddersfield look good. If we don't sort out completion rate we will get another tonking this week.

The weather forecast for tomorrow not too bad...........keep it close first 40 and who knows.

Roger, you are right. We have been lucky with how sides finished giving us good home draws. However, with Salford slipping up Huddersfield will be targeting next couple of games to help secure their place in top flight, so, will be bringing a few over. When fixtures were released you highlighted this as one SL side you could give a run for their money - nowt has changed.

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

It could be worse though Roger. We could be playing Sheffield et al before a crowd of 600! The crowd on Sunday is likely to be more than we would have even if we had played Dewsbury!

Might have been a better outcome though. ;) Good luck anyway - stick it up em.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Welcome Bromley, please please bring some decent weather with you. Come into the Ron Earnshaw Lounge and have a shandy on me or if your not driving then a pint.

Now that's what you call a supporter, and we can't even get locals to turn out.

Cheers Roger.

Shame we got blown away in the first half as the second half was entertaining. Decent crowd and a good effort from the club to entertain with the youngsters and bouncy castles etc. I could get used to this :)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Got to agree PM that first half we just could not get the ball for any length of time.

Wow the second half unbelievable.

Brilliant entertainment as well and even Mr Rimmer going on the ducking stool or so Kevin said.

Nice to meet Bromley Bulldog and he now knows another three of the Bulldog forum, well two and a well known guest from across the valley.

Cheers Roger.

Im a very proud daddy as my lad was a mascot and held james brown hand.

The mount looked good and fartown came in good numbers (far more than silk cut games)

First half was painful at times but im glad we pulled a few scores back

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

And the 1

Was me ;)

Child gave you nothing

Countless forward passes missed

Lost count on offsides

First half every mistake batley made was punished with a try

Job done for Huddersfield at halftime and didn't break sweat second half

Piggy is still gutted with my offer of giving batley 50 start

And not taking it

So the 10p remains in my pocket

;)

Archived