Spot on Tony Smith

What does he say? (I won't click on a link to that paper)

He says the people that decided to hire Bennett should be the target of any criticism rather than Bennett

They knew what they were getting before they hired him.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

He says the people that decided to hire Bennett should be the target of any criticism rather than Bennett

They knew what they were getting before they hired him.

Good post Allora I actually agree with you, Where have you been? I've been worrying about you.

As most of us know Wayne Bennett is sexy, good looking, very bright and funny....but is that the criteria the RFL should be using to choose the England coach?

As most of us know Wayne Bennett is sexy, good looking, very bright and funny....but is that the criteria the RFL should be using to choose the England coach?

I know when I think sexy thoughts Wayne Bennett is what usually comes to mind to ;)

Good post Allora I actually agree with you, Where have you been? I've been worrying about you.

rainbow-beach.jpg

I have been on Holidays at Rainbow Beach, the gateway to Fraser Island, Rabbits.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

I have been on Holidays at Rainbow Beach, the gateway to Fraser Island, Rabbits.

Ahhh I see, Very good

It's the part time element I can't fathom if the RFL are to be taken serious then surely the appointment should have been full time .

Giving the coach a wider role to look at the coach development within the UK Game .

The way the role is being played out at the moment then the appointment is wide open to ridicule .

It's the part time element I can't fathom if the RFL are to be taken serious then surely the appointment should have been full time .

Giving the coach a wider role to look at the coach development within the UK Game .

The way the role is being played out at the moment then the appointment is wide open to ridicule .

Wasn't McNamara full-time in his first years with England?

Wasn't NZ coach part-time? 

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

Glad you have had a good time, Allora.  What's the relevance of the attached picture of what I clearly recognise as Skegness?

Archived