Still hope?

buford t justice

If haven get beat why will the people of workington get twitchy bums

The people of Whitehaven will be getting twitchy bums.... :tongue:

My family were steelworkers..... not miners :tongue:

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Lots of valid points,but even if the remarkable happens and you survive, you need to build a squad to bring you straight back up. 

The remarkable isn't going to happen as Haven lead Donny 34 - 4 10 mins into 2nd half.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I'm sure it was their intention to get relegated.#muppet

Oh dear, still smarting from being rogered by Cas are we?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

not the board who relegated hunslet.. the players sent out to play did that..

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Didnt know thunder had been relegated john!

The way i see it, its the board who agreed the DR with the #### from across the river. It clearly shows at the end of the season what happens when we dont use them.

Your user name contradicts your comment! #muppet

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Reading his posts sounds to me terrywebbisagob.and really not a smart one probably thick as a Rhinos skin...Lol

OOO,insults,to a follow Hunslet season ticket holder.Another keyboard warrior.I really do feel sorry for the sane,sensible Hunslet supporters,who have to put up myopic supporters such as this and the other one.

Get back to me when you have something intelligent to say.Highly unlikely I know.

That sunk in didn't,,,,ho ho ho,feel like Santa clause now, lmfao.

I've called the emergency services to get you out of your backside.

You can't even spell a simple word like CLAUS and you call me thick.

I'm sure your carer must have told you about Santa Claus(there,spelled it correctly TWICE for you)

Give your head a shake.

Oh dear ,we stayed up under our own steam thanks,everyone was eligible to play as well.......

Oh dear, still holding a grudge against Batley I see.... 

Haven have stayed up after cheating this system by using a loophole in  the regs to play the French players who were supposedly "trialists and then short term contracts" when they were actuallly on loan to get around the limit of 5 DR & loan players permitted........

You should be careful H4E before spouting your mouth off about others....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Haven have stayed up after cheating this system by using a loophole in  the regs to play the French players who were supposedly "trialists and then short term contracts" when they were actuallly on loan to get around the limit of 5 DR & loan players permitted........

Otto,

You have no idea what contracts etc the Frenchmen were on. You base your comments on mere speculation. The fact is the players were registered correctly with Haven otherwise the RFL would not have allowed them to play. Your management complained to the RFL and were told that everything was legal and the players were correctly registered. Stop spouting your bitter bile on other clubs forums and get your facts right. They were never on loan, they were Haven players. 

Haven have stayed up after cheating this system by using a loophole in the regs to play the French players who were supposedly "trialists and then short term contracts" when they were actuallly on loan to get around the limit of 5 DR & loan players permitted........

Oh dear Otto we have rattled your cage ,just in case you are mixed up ,the French lads came in on trial for 28 days then both signed short term contracts with haven,if you Like check with the RFL all above board ,as your club if you don't believe as they complained to the ego and got told where to go .As for a grudge just responding to batley fan hoping haven went down .But we didn't we stayed up under our steam

Archived