How Many Grounds Have You Watched Rugby From Every Stand?

Just a bit of a twist on the old "how many grounds have you been to?" topics we've had in the past.

How many have you been in every stand of to watch a rugby game?

Only 6 for me I think:

Boulevard

KC Stadium

Galpharm Stadium

Millennium Stadium

New Craven Park

Headingley Carnegie

Odsal/Grattan Stadium

Edited by Wellsy4HullFC
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Athletic Grounds, Rochdale

Spotland, Rochdale

Watersheddings, Oldham

Station Road, Swinton

Wheldon Road, Castleford

Boulevard, Hull

Netherdale, Galashiels

Wilderspool, Warrington

Cougar Park, Keighley

Central Park, Wigan

And, if these count:-

Elmpark Way, Heworth

Balderstone (Mayfield's old ground), Rochdale :D

Centre Vale Park, Todmorden :lol:

Wilderspool, Hilton Park, Craven Park- Barrow,, not been on the "stand side" at Knowsley road, or Central Park, Watersheddings, and I think that's it.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Great topic although I won't have as many as most with myself still be a young one, but just thinking about this and I have the following:

Odsal

Headingley

Old Trafford

Murrayfield (after moving around and sitting freeley)

Belle Vue (before they built the Benidorm flats)

KC Stadium

Cougar Park

The Shay (sat in the new east stand vs Featherstone this year)

Galpharm

DW stadium (helped by a challenge cup semi-final and the Great Britain vs New Zealand 3rd test in 2007)

Craven Park, Hull KR (stood in the well with the ex vs Wigan last year)

Jungle

South Leeds stadium (pretty easy one to do :))

Done three sides at the following:

Halliwell Jones, Post Office Road, Stobart Stadium, Millenium stadium, Recreation ground.

Murrayfield (after moving around and sitting freeley)

Forgot about the Magic Weekend! Although, I only did three stands at both grounds (one was shut at Millennium Stadium), I sat in that stand for the Challenge Cup Final in 2005, so I can add that one!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

I'll add South Leeds Stadium- Hunslet.

Only 1 side, and I've sat there. :P

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I've done all 4 at Hilton Park - that's the only one

I'll not list all the 3s and 2s

Would have thought it's one for the older crew & and older grounds - being able to change ends etc

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Athletic Grounds, Rochdale

Spotland, Rochdale

Watersheddings, Oldham

Station Road, Swinton

Wheldon Road, Castleford

Boulevard, Hull

Netherdale, Galashiels

Wilderspool, Warrington

Cougar Park, Keighley

Central Park, Wigan

And, if these count:-

Elmpark Way, Heworth

Balderstone (Mayfield's old ground), Rochdale :D

Oh, and the pitch at Firgrove where Kirkholt were playing Mayfield 'A' (I think) in a district cup game. Ex-Kirkholt played in the game. I didn't stay long as I was out for my Saturday run - I did a couple of laps of the pitch, stopped to chat to a speccy and then went on my way.

That the one down by the river, always waterlogged?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

In UK;

Keighley

both Hull KR Craven Parks

Chiswick Poly

Brentford

Stoop (as have videoed from all 4 stands)

Salford

In France;

Caracssonne

Toulouse

Avignon

Carpentras

Limoux

Lezignan

Pia

St Gaudens

Villeneuve Sur Lot

Cahors

Villeneuve Tolosane

Stade Charlety (PSG)

Cahors

Albi

Realmont

Gilbert Brutus before it was redeveloped

St Esteve

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Well, I'm certainly a creature of habit as I've only ever done this at the Boulevard as far as I can recall. I'm suprised Northern Exposure's not surfaced on this thread. Surely Sky have cameras on all four sides of every ground during their screening of live games?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Just a bit of a twist on the old "how many grounds have you been to?" topics we've had in the past.

How many have you been in every stand of to watch a rugby game?

Only 6 for me I think:

Boulevard

KC Stadium

Galpharm Stadium

Millennium Stadium

New Craven Park

Headingley Carnegie

Odsal/Grattan Stadium

The only ones I can think of are the Galpharm, and then only if you count the NZ v Italy RU World Cup game in 1999 and Headingley.

I've never been in the main stand at PO Road. I once watched a game from the top of the Sandal end stand at Belle Vue (1964 CC semi replay Widnes v Hull KR)

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Well, I'm certainly a creature of habit as I've only ever done this at the Boulevard as far as I can recall. I'm suprised Northern Exposure's not surfaced on this thread. Surely Sky have cameras on all four sides of every ground during their screening of live games?

Yeah, he'll have seen Headingley from his lounge, kitchen, bedroom and conservatory :lol:

For me, after a great deal of thought, it is Belle Vue (Wakey) Post Office Road, Headingley, Central Park, Naughton Park (former Widnes), Station Road (former Swinton), Knowsley Road and Odsal of course.

PS (for the ones I forgot:

Wheldon Rd (how could I forget Cas!)

Thrum Hall (ditto)

Edited by Bulliac

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

HEADINGLEY ,OLD ODSAL ,BARLEY MOW ,PARKSIDE ,McLaren Field, post office road, Wheldon road.

ive only ever been in that double tier stand back of post's at the water shedding's i thought it was great

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK