Batley Game

andyram

Would be great if we can upset our neighbours with a surprise win on Sunday and spoil their top 4 party for a week.

We showed in our last game with them we can push them.

To put it in simply terms,we beat the Bulls,they lost against them,that makes us better.....doesn't it

If only it was that simple!!

Bulldogs 20 - 21 Rams

I think the Dogs will just get over the line 26 - 14

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Play like we did against the Bulls and we can win, play like we did against Fax and we will get hammered.

If someone could accurately predict which it would be then I might be more confident in making a forecast.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

A batley win and its a triple whammy or 4-0 if you include roy powell friendly. But you knew that.

If "faz" is nursing his wrist who will be the pantomime villian

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I know there's at least one pantomime dame going lol

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

W

Play like we did against the Bulls and we can win, play like we did against Fax and we will get hammered.

If someone could accurately predict which it would be then I might be more confident in making a forecast.

Depends if our 2nd new signing plays.

Ooh signing anyone and anybody again! I take it Fev have paid this month's Thackeray money :lol:

Ooh signing anyone and anybody again! I take it Fev have paid this month's Thackeray money :lol:

Don't worry PM, it gets paid as regularly as your mortgage.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don't worry PM, it gets paid as regularly as your mortgage.

Mortgage! As one of the Batley elite born with a silver spoon wedgie I have no truck with the vagaries of the common man!  

:kingchris:  

At least we will be a bit stronger than last week with Stringer and our new Loan Signing - just hope

we haven't left the paperwork to anyone connected with Fev!

Maybe one or two injured players back too.

Which loan signing WR? There's nothing about this on the website.

Dewsbury have signed Lucas Walshaw on loan from Bradford (fourth loan spell there) and Bobbie Goulding Jr following stint in Australia

Good to see Walshaw back again,is Goulding Jr a half back ??

The squad for Sunday will be interesting to see.

Dewsbury have signed Lucas Walshaw on loan from Bradford (fourth loan spell there) and Bobbie Goulding Jr following stint in Australia

Is this factual ... or just rumour and conjecture ...  i have searched the usual news feeds and can find no reports.   Please don't get my hopes up if its not true!!   If it is true ...  the shield might be a possibility!!

Walshaw has never let us down .... and Goulding might just give Sykes the space he needs to  flourish.

What about Glover or B Delaney been giving a fair chance at half back ?

Otherwise we will lose 2 promising lads

Then Kain can do what he was signed for!!!  spend some time developing our young half backs, and provide occasional cover!! ....  its really only a like for like replacement for Reynolds ....

Goulding and had I think a couple of spells here under Jowett.I think James Glover's injured,not sure about Brad Delaney though.

Brad Delaney is on DR at Hemel, Goulding played for us previously and it was a toss up whether he was any better than Schofield (!). As I recall he had a decent kicking game but not much else. Walshaw played against us at Odsal but went off injured after 5 minutes - good lad but is he any better than what we have available.

I believe that Glover is still injured - that's why his run in the 1st team was broken.

Nthing to really excite us here is there? Can't see the Batley faithful quaking in their boots.

Archived