Advice Needed please - Broncos / Ealing Trailfinders

HI All

bit of a TRL Helpdesk thread.

Off to Broncos V Rhinos game and trying to get tickets online. They  have 3 separate standing areas. Is there any difference? Does it matter which area I choose to buy for or can I just freely wander around the 3 standing areas?

Did try to call the club but got an  answer machine :-)

HI All

bit of a TRL Helpdesk thread.

Off to Broncos V Rhinos game and trying to get tickets online. They  have 3 separate standing areas. Is there any difference? Does it matter which area I choose to buy for or can I just freely wander around the 3 standing areas?

Did try to call the club but got an  answer machine :-)

If these are the 3 stands around the pitch:

|___|

Don't get tickets for the red side, it's worse than the western terrace. But when I went for the Leigh game, you could sit wherever you wanted

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

It's fair to say the Broncos really need to come up with a good plan for the games against SL opposition because the ground isn't really up to it as it stands. I'm certainly looking forward to the games though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

They have finally started to sort out managing the entrance but way off being appropriate. Doubt the crowd will be huge anyway. In the last three seasons of Super League we only managed the following attendances against:

Leeds

2012 - 3,628

2013 - 2,377

2014 - 1,268

Hull KR

2012 - 2,525

2013 - 1,837

2014 - 1,084

If we get anywhere close to the 2013 crowds I'd be surprised.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

They have finally started to sort out managing the entrance but way off being appropriate. Doubt the crowd will be huge anyway. In the last three seasons of Super League we only managed the following attendances against:

Leeds

2012 - 3,628

2013 - 2,377

2014 - 1,268

Hull KR

2012 - 2,525

2013 - 1,837

2014 - 1,084

If we get anywhere close to the 2013 crowds I'd be surprised.

Will depend on results. If London have won at least one game by the Leeds game, it should be over 2500. Victory over Leeds would put London in a great position

Archived