Roger Draper - "I'm here to disrupt the status quo"

He thinks the sports heading down the dustpipe. Time for the old guard to roll over & lay down.

Draper obviously has plans for the fabric of the sport and he wants to move away from the pictures of matchstick men image of RL and avoid it going down down. Whether he turns out to be a pile driver remains to be seen.

Who is this fella? Seriously I've no idea. Fingers crossed it's not another oxygen thief that's on the take

Odd post. Google is your friend.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

"I'm here to disrupt the status quo" says marketing man who will be paid by, accept direction from and report to the status quo.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Archived