Should RL players be banned from Social networking websites?

Here is an example of why players got wound up by fans and should be BANNED from using the internet and sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Wire's Richie Mathers getting abused!! (TAKEN FROM RL FANS)

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers can you remember the last mistake where you didn't cost us a try?

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86 how's about you don't follow me you muppet...?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers how's about you ask for an early release and stop me wasting my hard earned money on you every single week? Gash.

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86 don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. ######

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86 oh I realise, your in your early or late teens and think u are clever?! you will grow up one day lad...your a little boy ha

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers I'm clearly not. I'm younger than u but I know how to tackle & catch a ball. Can't wait to see u at HJ next year, 2 points!

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86 oh I apologise, you have played at the top and won every domestic trophy? I see your point now bright spark

So whats your thoughts should coaches ban them?

Edited by Wendall

Here is an example of why players got wound up by fans and should be BANNED from using the internet and sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Wire's Richie Mathers getting abused!! (TAKEN FROM RL FANS)

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers can you remember the last mistake where you didn't cost us a try?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers how's about you ask for an early release and stop me wasting my hard earned money on you every single week? Gash.

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86 don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. ######

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86 oh I realise, your in your early or late teens and think u are clever?! you will grow up one day lad...your a little boy ha

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers I'm clearly not. I'm younger than u but I know how to tackle & catch a ball. Can't wait to see u at HJ next year, 2 points!

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86 oh I apologise, you have played at the top and won every domestic trophy? I see your point now bright spark

So whats your thoughts should coaches ban them?

No, just because one numpty from"WAZZA" behaves like a tool and doesn't have the bottle to confront Mathers face to face, social networking is great and I know alot of players use these sites to keep in touch with each other.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

No, just because one numpty from"WAZZA" behaves like a tool and doesn't have the bottle to confront Mathers face to face, social networking is great and I know alot of players use these sites to keep in touch with each other.

Okay I will turn it round the other way. Should players be spending their spare time arguing with 'fans'?

Surely players have the right to defend themselves against numpties like that.

Best to ignore them, it only ends in both parties getting annoyed. But agree players like Mathers should not have to put up with ###### like that.

Are you MichaelJones86 in the conversation Wendall?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Perhaps Mr Mathers likes arguing with t**ts on the internet. Perhaps it is his way of winding down; after all a lot of us seem to spend a lot of time on here doing it. :D

And, for a player, it is much better than going to a club or a bar, being hassled by your typical know-it-all and then having to resort to sticking one on him.

Perhaps Mr Mathers likes arguing with t**ts on the internet. Perhaps it is his way of winding down; after all a lot of us seem to spend a lot of time on here doing it. :D

And, for a player, it is much better than going to a club or a bar, being hassled by your typical know-it-all and then having to resort to sticking one on him.

Right on all points.

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Wezza, can you please stop humiliating us other Wires fans with these stupid threads.

We get tarred with your brush, and it isn't fair.

Plenty of Wires fans with several brain cells post here, and you just spam the place with red-top drivel.

Or fight reports.

Enthusiasm, yes.

Love your town/team, yes.

OTT pathetic threads, please, no more.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

How very true, for all we know TRL may be rife with them!

Wendall by night Matt King by day?!?!? :ph34r:

Maybe Mr Mathers should try being a bit more professional by not having a slanging match with some nobody Warrington fan on the internet?

Players have choices and should always have choices. But they are defined by them choices at the end of the day. If you take them choices away from them, then what do they learn from it?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Wezza, can you please stop humiliating us other Wires fans with these stupid threads.

Plenty of Wires fans with several brain cells post here, and you just spam the place with red-top drivel.

Or fight reports.

Enthusiasm, yes.

Well said "billza" :lol:;)

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Or fight reports.

Enthusiasm, yes.

Hmm. Well put. Now, should I plagiarise this post...

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers you would probably drop me, you drop everything else.

I don't think its smart to be having a go at pro players on their social networking profiles, but thats beautiful :lol: RM should just ignore the tool and throw a

Cummins Out.

Brilliant and well said.

No, they shouldn't be banned.

They should be taught how to set privacy settings in Facebook and how to post on Twitter.

Simple really.