If....

Town1988

Hopefully Sheffield will do us a favour on Saturday!!!

If Haven lose Town will have the incentive to beat Oldham as we can finish the regular season above Haven...

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Hopefully Sheffield will do us a favour on Saturday!!!

If Haven lose Town will have the incentive to beat Oldham as we can finish the regular season above Haven...

to be fair mate i domt think we need any more incentive to beat oldham. There the most realistic team that we can catch.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Sheffield have certainly picked up a bit but haven are now fighting for their lives so i cant see there is being a lot in their game next satutday.

sheff by 14.

Dont get too far ahead of yourself regading Oldham being easy pickings most times it will come back and bite you in the ######.

chappy

Dont get too far ahead of yourself regading Oldham being easy pickings most times it will come back and bite you in the ######.

I presume that you are a mate of the pimply Wispa boy. Looking forward to your contributions next Sunday after we've rolled you over. 

no one is taking Oldham lightly. Its another tough game and we're gonna have to chuck everything and then the kitchen sink at it to win it.

who said it would be easy. Its your fellow fan whos talking utter garbage.

i wouldn t be too bothered if we had to go to the recre in the eights .that means we only have 3 trips away out of the county .again granted they were playing 12 men on sunday , i thought haven had a massive pack who run hard and straight , but our defence was magnificent , but struggled to hold the big lads near our line , anyone who takes town or haven lightly in the eights are in for a bit of a shock .  

I don't think you should naturally associate Suzzy with wispa. I think the game will be tight and Workie have been playing well recently. But so have Oldham, take away Bradford which we wouldn't have targeted we've been doing ok as well. Should be a good battle and whoever loses it still comes down to who does best in the 8s. 

Town beat oldham comfortably enough at home and have a lot more players fully fit and hitting form since that game , oldham have massive pressure on for a home win against a team the beat them last time they met or the trap door is opening .

Town beat oldham comfortably enough at home and have a lot more players fully fit and hitting form since that game , oldham have massive pressure on for a home win against a team the beat them last time they met or the trap door is opening .

I think there's slightly more pressure on the away team 5 points behind to be honest but still a pressure game for both sides. Really looking forward to the game and certainly don't want to be leaving the Championship just yet.  ;)

Town beat oldham comfortably enough at home 

I don't agree with that.  

A Phil Joy try in the 71st minute got the score to 16-12 and Oldham were pressing for the win.  You can see how things were getting uncomfortable for Town since Sammut dropped a goal with minutes to spare - 17-12.

Oldham almost scored what could have been a match winning try through a Danny Grimshaw break but the ball went to ground.  Town wrapped up the game in the final minute with a converted try - 23-12.  

The result was in the balance until the dying moments, far from a comfortable win.  

It was an unusual game from an Oldham perspective.  The travelling fans couldn't work out why we'd put in a low key performance yet came within a reasonable whisker of winning.

As others have said, looking forward to the game a lot.    

I don't agree with that.  

A Phil Joy try in the 71st minute got the score to 16-12 and Oldham were pressing for the win.  You can see how things were getting uncomfortable for Town since Sammut dropped a goal with minutes to spare - 17-12.

Oldham almost scored what could have been a match winning try through a Danny Grimshaw break but the ball went to ground.  Town wrapped up the game in the final minute with a converted try - 23-12.  

The result was in the balance until the dying moments, far from a comfortable win.  

It was an unusual game from an Oldham perspective.  The travelling fans couldn't work out why we'd put in a low key performance yet came within a reasonable whisker of winning.

As others have said, looking forward to the game a lot.    

I have to agree mate that game could have gone either way, it certainly wasn't comfortable watching it.

Archived