The fightback starts now.

Seaton Sandy

Yes i was there, bought a golden gamble ticket and didnt win, had £3 sausage and chips from the catering van

Thought Worky and Sammut were poor today, capped off by his sin binning - that was the worst penalty kick ive ever seen in the second half too, thought the second disallowed try was a harsh call but dont think it wouldve made much difference if that and the other try was given as for me that was our best all round performance of the season

Didnt know the air was that thin up in Workington as Verlinden was blowing like a knackered pit pony after one drive in, nice to see the lack of effort is still there - you were warned

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i was there, bought a golden gamble ticket and didnt win, had £3 sausage and chips from the catering van

Thought Worky and Sammut were poor today, capped off by his sin binning - that was the worst penalty kick ive ever seen in the second half too, thought the second disallowed try was a harsh call but dont think it wouldve made much difference if that and the other try was given as for me that was our best all round performance of the season

Didnt know the air was that thin up in Workington as Verlinden was blowing like a knackered pit pony after one drive in, nice to see the lack of effort is still there - you were warned

O.K. Elppax I've calmed down a bit now and I have to agree with everything you say here. After 6 decades of supporting Town it can get a bit frustrating!   Your reference to the pit-pony won me over--my old fella and most of my male relatives were pit-men locally ,and it was true that if you were  short of a player you just had to holler down a pit shaft to find one. Hands up if that suits you and good luck for the rest of the season. 

Archived