Registration Plates

I am very very pleased. My Partner, who has no interest in any sport whatsoever, bought a car in June, a Peugeot 3008, 1.6, lovely car. We'd test driven one last year and loved the boot space which is enormous, and so is the rear seats, considering we have a 7-year-old, and 2 grandsons. However my GF said to me last night, "Do you know why I bought that car, do you know the number plate?" I said I do know the plate, then she asked me to write it down,

At that point she put her finger over the first letter, and the last 1, it read *L10NS*

Stunning

You would think that when the "11" plates came out the streets of Hull would be filled up with loads of "HU11 ???" plates but I've hardly seen any. Haven't seen "HU11 FAN" yet which I thought would be a dead cert for the area.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Two days after fev beat cas in the cup i went on a joint visit with community aids/adaptations team.....

Lass turned up in her car - CA51FAN.....

I looked upon it as a gift from (a non-existant) god.....

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

You would think that when the "11" plates came out the streets of Hull would be filled up with loads of "HU11 ???" plates but I've hardly seen any. Haven't seen "HU11 FAN" yet which I thought would be a dead cert for the area.

Go on you know you want it...

http://www.calvertcarsales.co.uk/used/registration/numbers/hu11-lfc-and-hu11-fan-for-sale/for-sale-in-hull-east-yorkshire/aetv10020669/

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Thanks, but I don't have a new enough vehicle that I can legally put it on.  :(

Driving around Hull you see a fair few reg.no's with HKR somewhere in them, not so many with HFC but then they're not really my club's initials.

Ironically, I do own a vehicle that has a reg. no. starting "RN05" that could have done with an extra "I" in it around this time last year but I didn't fancy a run in with the cops. 

On the same theme we drove from Hull to Leigh for an England Knights game a few years back and had Mick Gledhill in the car with us. Imagine his consternation when we ended up queuing behind Gary Hetherington in his large Mercedes sporting a "R111NOS" reg.no.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Archived