tomkins

If ever an incident didn't deserve 2 threads of its own it's this one.

As for Wire players seeking revenge on Joel/the Wigan team, as they are unlikely to play again this year they'll have to wait until next year. Which of Lima, McIllorum, Coley, Hoffman, Hock or Lockers will they be lining up to hit first? They're going to be soooooooooooooooooooo scared.

:D Good one.

Nah, just a late challenge, happens in every game.

usually games involing the whino's

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

you're right it does, we're normally on the receiving end of loads of them :P

male genitals and you know it the likes of bailey, mcguire, webb are past masters of the late challeng (usually whe two other whino's players are there first)

i am a neutral on this thread just as you are but please look at your own team before criticising others.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

male genitals and you know it the likes of bailey, mcguire, webb are past masters of the late challeng (usually whe two other whino's players are there first)

i am a neutral on this thread just as you are but please look at your own team before criticising others.

so neutral that on the past few threads this morning all you have done is have go at leeds, all I'd said was that late challenges happen in every game, you're the one having a pop, I was having a joke.Maybe you should change your name to keyboard warrior!

Edited by terrywebbisgod

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

don't be such a granny....... i have already put the RFL spin on it, independant review, nothing to answer.

grow up.

As i have already put, your ass is twitching, hull, leeds and KR away.

You could be playing @ HJ in the play offs.... :O:O

no prob there then we have already whupped you once. :lol:

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

How can we go to the HJ? We can't finish 4th, and only need to win 1 more game to finish at least 2nd. I thought the top 2 couldn't play each other. A choice between Leeds and Saints as the club call option would be hobson's choice.

How can we go to the HJ? We can't finish 4th, and only need to win 1 more game to finish at least 2nd. I thought the top 2 couldn't play each other. A choice between Leeds and Saints as the club call option would be hobson's choice.

Sorry didn't realise 1st couldn't take on 2nd if they wanted to pick them.

stand corrected.

see you in the final then.

last time Wigan / Wires @ OT was 1987 Premiership Final 8 nil to the pies, how often the pies broke my heart as a kid. buggers you are.

We have fatal flaws in one off games. Our collective endeavour, and balance of flair and efficiency makes us less prone than anyone else to have an off day, hence we are top, but we lack a dominant organising character (hence Finch) and nasty forwards (hence Lima and Hoffman and Hock), and all the other top 5 teams have those - Peacock and Sinfield, Briers and Morley, Long and Fitz/O'Meley and Eastmond and Pryce. I think if FC get their men fit they are a better bet.

top all season and you would be surprised.........your pulling my leg :P:P

He isn't.

Can I ask one of the Saints crew from the Anvil from a few weeks ago to step in here and confirm what I said a few weeks ago. (Anyone out there).

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Wire could finish 2nd and still play you at the HJ if my understanding of the playoffs is right.

If it stays as it is and Wire beat Saints and you lost to Hull in the first round, then Wire would be the highest qualified semi finalist, with Hull 2nd. We would then get to choose between Wigan and Saints at home providing all other results went with the seeding.

EDIT: just checked, the above is correct.

Edited by Dave T

Wire could finish 2nd and still play you at the HJ if my understanding of the playoffs is right.

If it stays as it is and Wire beat Saints and you lost to Hull in the first round, then Wire would be the highest qualified semi finalist, with Hull 2nd. We would then get to choose between Wigan and Saints at home providing all other results went with the seeding.

EDIT: just checked, the above is correct.

I see an obvious flaw in your reasoning Dave, mate. :(

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

He isn't.

Can I ask one of the Saints crew from the Anvil from a few weeks ago to step in here and confirm what I said a few weeks ago. (Anyone out there).

Dave, I believe you anyway.

I guess next year is the big one for you, this year a bonus???

:D There were two flaws, did you not read the bit about Wire beating Saints!?!?

That did cross my mind but pmj wires always thinks I'm picking on your lot so I thought I'd better not comment on it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

That did cross my mind but pmj wires always thinks I'm picking on your lot so I thought I'd better not comment on it.
I don't think you'd get too many Wire fans pulling you on predicting a Saints win against Wire :(

usually games involing the whino's

It was nice of you to build a decent stadium so that it could be used in superleague.............. BY ST HELENS. Put to the sword by a team of part timers :lol: , you're gonna be moving out of the championship alright, straight into championship one.