Taproom

greavesy

Me and a few of the lads Rod , Jim, Mick, Kev, Selby etc went to the Taproom in Batley after the game for a drink and a chat about the match and a very welcoming bar it was real fire and free roast potatoes + a good selection of real ales, & wine . It was just a thaught but for the coming season after spending time in the Bulldog bar its what we supporters have needed for a while now since the closing of the White Hart. I am not a reguler their or have any connection to the owners as i now live in Horbury but i am sure that it could fill a void as the supporters venue in the town centre. I have heard that they do sponser the club but cant say for sure maybe Paul (Harrison) could answer that one for me. Any thaughts on this one from other fans :D

Me and a few of the lads Rod , Jim, Mick, Kev, Selby etc went to the Taproom in Batley after the game for a drink and a chat about the match and a very welcoming bar it was real fire and free roast potatoes + a good selection of real ales, & wine . It was just a thaught but for the coming season after spending time in the Bulldog bar its what we supporters have needed for a while now since the closing of the White Hart. I am not a reguler their or have any connection to the owners as i now live in Horbury but i am sure that it could fill a void as the supporters venue in the town centre. I have heard that they do sponser the club but cant say for sure maybe Paul (Harrison) could answer that one for me. Any thaughts on this one from other fans :D

Been in quite a few times for a few quiet ones on a Friday night , got to say its a really nice relaxing pub , nice comfy sofa's for us that are knocking on . Im sure they do sponsor the club (may have an advertising board not sure ) . I believe they also attend the games and are fans of the club . When we were in there before christmas the bloke said after the Boxing day friendly everyone was welcome back there and he would be putting on pork sarnies along with roast potatoes as you say . If you are in the other side of the pub then there is also memorabilia on the walls from the NRC final and other things framed on the wall . Am certain the owners have a connection with a couple of people who do a heck of a lot of work for the club/bissa so that may be where the link to the club has come from .

gemma-1.jpg

Archived