Tight at the Top!

Piggy's mate

I see on the main website that it's looking like a three horse race at the top of the Kerr interiors MOM table between Brambani on 19 and James Brown & Dave Scott on 18

My monies on Scott :locomotive: pinching it  from Brown B)

Perhaps next season we could run a similar MOM comp on the forum as Fev do?

PS I never realised just how fast Chris Ulugia until I watched him chasing Brearley up the slope

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Yeah be a good way of consolidating the various egos on the forum piggy.

Is that you nominating yourself to run it in 2017 piggy?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Yeah be a good way of consolidating the various egos on the forum piggy.

Is that you nominating yourself to run it in 2017 piggy?

You know me mate, I can't run to save mi life, now DD there's an organiser imo  :rtfm:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

You know me mate, I can't run to save mi life, now DD there's an organiser imo  :rtfm:

I think the MOM idea is a great one, but not run by me!

I will of course be happy to organise shirt sponsorship again around December/January time so start putting those pennies away!

ROGER......come on down!!

Coaches has got to be keegan

LOL BB but I think James Brown will get that accolade (again?)

Splendid chap, must get you a pint the next match your at, you have just rescued me.

What's the names of those two horses again.

Cheers Roger.

Since i spend a load of time on here , i'm more than willing to organize and run it and i'm sure we can all club together before end of next season to purchase a trophy to present to Forum player of the season as voted by forum members each week

So is it possible to regulate voting on this forum to Bulldogs supporters only ?.....

or will the converts from over the Valley ( yes...they do love it on here crew :friends:   ) be allowed a vote too ?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Ha ha BB. I feel James Brown will be cleaning up again this year, and taking strong man from Rowey. Not looked at stats for top scorer but Reittie was ahead before the eights. Is Dave Scott sniffing at that award, could be getting near? Rear of the year,can anyone call it?

So is it possible to regulate voting on this forum to Bulldogs supporters only ?.....

or will the converts from over the Valley ( yes...they do love it on here crew :friends:   ) be allowed a vote too ?.....

converts from over the valley will be allowed to vote if they have been to the game , will look how it can be regulated but TBF it should be open to anyone that has been at the game that day home and away supporters but got a few months to think how to go about this

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Splendid chap, must get you a pint the next match your at, you have just rescued me.

What's the names of those two horses again.

Cheers Roger.

Callaghan ( due to run at Worcester on tuesday evening) and Appletree Lane just back in training for winter campaign over the fences

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

converts from over the valley will be allowed to vote if they have been to the game , will look how it can be regulated but TBF it should be open to anyone that has been at the game that day home and away supporters but got a few months to think how to go about this

Perhaps drop a PM to the guy Steve who runs the Fev MOM I'm sure he'd point us in the right direction

Rear of the year should be chose by keegan. Within politically correct protocol obviously ahem

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

This is how fev do it Redditch

http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=289687

IMG_0583.JPG

Hello Redditchbulldog,

It might be a bit courteous just to drop Steve at Featherstone a line.

What are you doing, riding the horse down to Worcester lol.

Cheers Roger. 

I've thought for a while that it would be good if other Championship forums did what Steve does on our (Fev) forum. There is so little TV coverage of our league that it's good to get an overview of which players are playing well at different clubs.

If you look at the latest results of those MOTM surveys, you'll see Taulapapa and Davies are in first and second, with Hardman and Ellis (who only rejoined after the first few games) next. Think if you asked most Fev fans about who our best performers have been, those are the four names you'd see mentioned most, in roughly that order (think some would have Davies first). So it gives a very good guide.

I've thought for a while that it would be good if other Championship forums did what Steve does on our (Fev) forum. There is so little TV coverage of our league that it's good to get an overview of which players are playing well at different clubs.

This allows the Fev chairman to more easily draw up his shopping list for the next season I presume?

:tongue:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived