Verlinden

Scholey

Gordon

Ritson

Gee

Patrick

Sammut

Szostak and Coward miss out this time.

Thought you favoured dumping Olstrum for Verlinden. I believe Karl will make amends if selected.

karl is a better player than stevie so we should be picking our best 17. Personally thought ryan was very unlucky not to play last week.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

In a game as crucial as this I would go with the locals . Stevey took it up hard against the Jam and put  a shift in defensively. I think he needs more game time to show his worth. Depending on where we end up next year he could be a welcome squad regular. Verlinden can come off the bench if required.

If York are going, does this mean that only one team will go down?? I honestly believe another win on Sunday and we will survive, the lads will have their confidence back & the way they have played the last few weeks they can take anyone on!!

I'd go with Scholey. Consistent, gives 100% each and every time. Too much of a gamble as to which verlinden turns up. The good or the bad. Either way I'd like to think we've given ourselves plenty to build on and can come away with the win.

If York are going, does this mean that only one team will go down?? I honestly believe another win on Sunday and we will survive, the lads will have their confidence back & the way they have played the last few weeks they can take anyone on!!

balls in our court

Looking to travel to the game on Sunday . Last time I went Oldham played at Boundary park footie ground . Is it true that they play at Stalybridge these days?

It is. In the grand scheme of things it's a trivial journey from Oldham to Stalybridge, it's only 6 or 7 miles. I really like the ground (Bower Fold). It's compact and in a beautiful wooded setting, it's a great place to watch a game.

Looking to travel to the game on Sunday . Last time I went Oldham played at Boundary park footie ground . Is it true that they play at Stalybridge these days?

Watersheddings was the coldest place on earth last time I went, think it was over Xmas. And the old bus had no heating.

Watersheddings was the coldest place on earth last time I went, think it was over Xmas. And the old bus had no heating.

I remember going down to Oldham on new year's day back in the 90's and that still has the record for the coldest I've ever been in my life, I was close to death by the time the hooter went!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I remember going down to Oldham on new year's day back in the 90's and that still has the record for the coldest I've ever been in my life, I was close to death by the time the hooter went!

That might have been it, was unbelievably cold and wet.

Went to the last match Town played at Watersheddings  before it bit the dust like so many famous old grounds. A big old place but falling to bits. Coldest away game I remember was one New Years day at the Willows . Don't think it would have gone ahead these days,the pitch was like concrete.A lot of the players were still feeling the effects of a heavy night---obviously no curfue in those days!

went to watersheddings 2 weeks running when we had ray ashton , think it was oldham st annes one week then league game with oldham week after .snowed both games . always liked going to oldham , but watched the highlights of oldham v swinton and the new ground looks nice and tidy , and to my eyes no dreaded slope ! .....hope for a win on sunday , and may the ref keep his beak out of it , and let the best team win ( whoever it may be ) .

went to watersheddings 2 weeks running when we had ray ashton , think it was oldham st annes one week then league game with oldham week after .snowed both games . always liked going to oldham , but watched the highlights of oldham v swinton and the new ground looks nice and tidy , and to my eyes no dreaded slope ! .....hope for a win on sunday , and may the ref keep his beak out of it , and let the best team win ( whoever it may be ) .

unless my eyes where going when I was there the other week there's quite a big slope not batley size but big enough

Looking like Haven are going to lose to the Eagles . Haven 14 - 26 Eagles with 6 mins to go

well if eagles do win even more incentive for us to win tommorow to lift us off the bottom of the table. That would be a big psychological boost

well if eagles do win even more incentive for us to win tommorow to lift us off the bottom of the table. That would be a big psychological boost

Haven lose , tomorrow was already a must win but this now makes it a massive game to get from the foot of the table going into the 8's 

Archived