marching on together?

9' oller

Yep towards the pub league!!!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Well by this remark , i am thinking you mean your own team as you have been sliding down the league , after a good start.

We won our last two games so you can't mean us then. And not many pubs left in Batley so they won't even be a pub league there for you.

Leeds not hawks son

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Sorry 9' oller thought you meant us.

Hopefully Leeds glory supporters in Batley and surrounding areas will switch to supporting your club.

And marching on together , was pinched by Leeds supporters from Leeds U as we know ,wonder why they can't they get their own songs.

Sorry 9' oller thought you meant us.

Hopefully Leeds glory supporters in Batley and surrounding areas will switch to supporting your club.

And marching on together , was pinched by Leeds supporters from Leeds U as we know ,wonder why they can't they get their own songs.

Leeds United sold the rights to the song when times were hard,the Rhinos bought those rights. So nothing was pinched.HTH.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

So the Rhinos actually took advantage of united in there hour of need, bought the song and claim it as there own,,, Wow,,,I wonder what the Leeds United fans think of that or would they call it as a transfer,what was the fee? and do United need permission to sing it now,,how sad is that,to me it seems it has been pinched,maybe legally,but still pinched..

It would appear logic escapes you. If United put it up for sale how did the Rhinos take advantage?

Still, I suppose you have to spin things to fit your agenda.

Plenty of United fans at Headingley don't seem to mind.

So right terry , Plenty of united fans ..... Unfortunately they are from Manchester . Two Sets of Special glory hUNTers .........

Ah,the old"all Leeds fans are glory hunter" line.

So is it illegal for football fans to follow RL  and vice versa ?

No Terry it's not illegal for football fans to follow RL and vice versa , even though i think , and everyone should that football players , are overpaid spoilt babies.

If say Hunslet was singing Marching on together , I would be bitterly disapointed , knowing we were copying Leeds U , as you should be. I have friends and family who support Leeds U so i don't have any problem regarding them , it's just there anthem and no one else's . Just get your own going , it can't be that hard.

No Terry it's not illegal for football fans to follow RL and vice versa , even though i think , and everyone should that football players , are overpaid spoilt babies.

If say Hunslet was singing Marching on together , I would be bitterly disapointed , knowing we were copying Leeds U , as you should be. I have friends and family who support Leeds U so i don't have any problem regarding them , it's just there anthem and no one else's . Just get your own going , it can't be that hard.

You do know that your own anthem is a Russian sea shanty don't you. So it's not your song. Get your own going, it can't be that hard.

It would appear logic escapes you. If United put it up for sale how did the Rhinos take advantage?

Still, I suppose you have to spin things to fit your agenda.

Plenty of United fans at Headingley don't seem to mind.

Plenty of Cas, Wakefield, Fev, Huns fans at Elland Road do mind. Season ticket at Elland Road for 25 years and I despise it being sung at Headingley. All Leeds aren't we? I don't think so. Whatever you think, this song is Leeds United and not Leeds Rhinos.

I ve actually got the single .Released 1972 on Chapter 1 .LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS . By LEEDS UNITED FOOTBALL TEAM AND SUPPORTERS . Along with a couple of others by Ronnie Hilton ..... The Song will ALWAYS BE LEEDS UNITED ... End of.......

I ve actually got the single .Released 1972 on Chapter 1 .LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS . By LEEDS UNITED FOOTBALL TEAM AND SUPPORTERS . Along with a couple of others by Ronnie Hilton ..... The Song will ALWAYS BE LEEDS UNITED ... End of.......

Yep, I've got it too. The rights to the song now belong, legally, to Leeds Rhinos...... end of........

Plenty of Cas, Wakefield, Fev, Huns fans at Elland Road do mind. Season ticket at Elland Road for 25 years and I despise it being sung at Headingley. All Leeds aren't we? I don't think so. Whatever you think, this song is Leeds United and not Leeds Rhinos.

It doesn't matter what I think, it's the facts that Hunslet supporters fail to deal with. The fact that United sold the rights to the song and the Rhinos bought those rights. FFS it's a song.

As I stated earlier, your own club song is actually a stolen song so it's pointless trying to be holier than thou about it all.

Yes terry , thats All , that Leeds rhinos ever do, buy buy buy , be it players , referees linesman and Now songs...oh , and then they Asset strip .....

Holier than thou ? ? ? ..... Your having a right laugh there ........... The Song is

LUFC . If a dog is born in a stable , , , it doesnt make it a feckin horse ! Even if Leeds Rhinos OWN the stable .....

Also you think you know the history of "we swept the seas before boy's" ,then you will also know that it wasn't stolen,bought or acquired it was given ,,Listen to god talk "holier than thou" with the name you have given yourself your nowt but a joke...

Do you even know who TW is? Aye king of comedy me, old lad. And yes I do know the history,but again you fail to see the analogy (sorry for the difficult word)

The song was wrote by Barry Mason for Leeds United and will be always a Leeds United song (check the video) no matter who has got the rights,you may think your god but you ain't got the power to change that fact,I will also state "END OF" HTH

It still is a united song but is now also a rhinos song. You can't change that fact.End of. Whether you like it or not. Time for to do some research on past players. It's not me who thinks he's a God.

Yes terry , thats All , that Leeds rhinos ever do, buy buy buy , be it players , referees linesman and Now songs...oh , and then they Asset strip .....

Holier than thou ? ? ? ..... Your having a right laugh there ........... The Song is

LUFC . If a dog is born in a stable , , , it doesnt make it a feckin horse ! Even if Leeds Rhinos OWN the stable .....

Never let facts get in the way of a blinkered rant eh.

terry .as you and your team are Sinking at an alarming rate ..... The Rhinos anthem has got to be ........ YELLOW SUBMARINE ...... Altogether now . . . . .

Nice one.I'll give you that.

As for sinking, a crowd of less than 400 in a rented ground.......... It's got to be a concern for all that support Hunslet. Myself included.

Nice one.I'll give you that.

As for sinking, a crowd of less than 400 in a rented ground.......... It's got to be a concern for all that support Hunslet. Myself included.

getting less the crowd.... cant see it continuing much longer

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Archived