Wigan Warrior

Wigan Warrior running in the 3:10 @ Doncaster this afternoon  ;)

You're 'aving a larf surely, if it'd been running at Haydock Park or Aintree they might have been interested but Doncaster?.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

I suspect (unlike its namesakes) it will be outclassed by at least 1. 

Mirage Dancer, son of the great Frankel, been a very likely candidate (That said Wigan fans who watched the great Jason Robinson will know that the son isn't always as good as dad!)

I suspect (unlike its namesakes) it will be outclassed by at least 1. 

Mirage Dancer, son of the great Frankel, been a very likely candidate (That said Wigan fans who watched the great Jason Robinson will know that the son isn't always as good as dad!)

Give him a chance! I think he will become a good player but I agree he has a lot to live up to.

Give him a chance! I think he will become a good player but I agree he has a lot to live up to.

To be fair I think Tierney has looked good this season. Robinson was on another level though and he's unlikely to get closee to that level (like a lot of Frankels offspring in all likelihood).

I suspect (unlike its namesakes) it will be outclassed by at least 1.

Mirage Dancer, son of the great Frankel, been a very likely candidate (That said Wigan fans who watched the great Jason Robinson will know that the son isn't always as good as dad!)

That's a rarity - I've won a bet vs Wigan Warriors

You're 'aving a larf surely, if it'd been running at Haydock Park or Aintree they might have been interested but Doncaster?.[/quote

Statistics show that our horses turn up weeek after week...

You could not make it up. Am guessing he/she didn't win.

Statistics show that our horses turn up weeek after week...

You could not make it up. Am guessing he/she didn't win.

Came fifth mate

Bit disappointing, esp. with it having black and white silks.

Here's what the reporter had to say about it, uncanny...

"Chased leaders, headway and effort over 2f out, lost place over 1f out, soon ridden, no chance with front trio when lost 4th inside final furlong because it chose to walk before the end"

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

That is priceless.

Nah, it was 20/1.

Came fifth mate

"Chased leaders, headway and effort over 2f out, lost place over 1f out, soon ridden, no chance with front trio when lost 4th inside final furlong because it chose to walk before the end"

Shaun Wane said the starter and the stewards didn't give him a fair chance

Came fifth mate

What a thread.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived