Hi Guys i'm back again

Next game for Serbia is in fact in Spain : against Spain in Valencia. Which will be played on September the 24th. Exciting times, from what i understand through inside sources Tom Opacic from the Brisbane Broncos is CONFIRMED, So to is a fella by the name of Jordan Grant from Wests Tigers very promising youngster. David Andjelic who was in the NRL rookie show will also play in the qualifiers. 

Nik Cotric is a possibility young gun from Canberra Raiders.  I'd say Wales just might be a bit worried about Serbia :)

Tom Opacic will be the first NRL player ever to represent the national team of Serbia and hopefully many more to come in the future. 

That sounds like an awesome match up!  Any idea if it will be on live stream?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished a tour of Australia, emerging nation lots of potential over 2,000 registered players but the games gaining more momentum, exciting times if they make the world cup will be a massive boost to the sport in Serbia.

sorry for digging up an old comment.  But I too follow Serbian RL quite closely, and while it is thriving, it is nowhere near that figure!  Did you just make that up?

sorry for digging up an old comment.  But I too follow Serbian RL quite closely, and while it is thriving, it is nowhere near that figure!  Did you just make that up?

No facts are there, 17 clubs a number of junior clubs also. I know a lot of the people running Serbian Federation. 

That sounds like an awesome match up!  Any idea if it will be on live stream?

Not sure of the Spain game but i know the qualifier against Wales will be live streamed, make sure you follow Serbian RL on Facebook to keep across all details. 

No facts are there, 17 clubs a number of junior clubs also. I know a lot of the people running Serbian Federation. 

I don't doubt that they may have had a total of 2000 players since they started up 15 years ago, but if we're talking current active players, it's nowhere near that number.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi "Mexico will pay"

No , but games are live streamed, the game Red Star v Dorcol played yesterday,was not live streamed due to the federation not coming to terms with the streaming company about $.

Red Star won 50-20. 

national team player Stefan Nedeljkovic pulled a hammie played on and scored a try but will be out for 1 month now putting him in doubt for the game against Wales. 

Archived