Talksport

I know Durham isn't universally liked, but Pearson is right in what he says. He's one of the very few flag bearers for the sport on a national level. He does a very good job of promoting the sport with the limited opportunity he gets, and he's genuine when he says about how much he loves the game.

He is proof that the appetite is there outside the heartlands, and we really need to do more to tap into that market.

I know Durham isn't universally liked, but Pearson is right in what he says. He's one of the very few flag bearers for the sport on a national level. He does a very good job of promoting the sport with the limited opportunity he gets, and he's genuine when he says about how much he loves the game.

He is proof that the appetite is there outside the heartlands, and we really need to do more to tap into that market.

I've always liked Adrian Durham and not just because he's a huge RL fan. The thing with him is not to take him to seriously when he winds up fans of say arsenal and arsene wenger or roy hodgson etc as it's just used to stoke up interest and talking points on his show.

I've always liked Adrian Durham and not just because he's a huge RL fan. The thing with him is not to take him to seriously when he winds up fans of say arsenal and arsene wenger or roy hodgson etc as it's just used to stoke up interest and talking points on his show.

Its used to get the usual biters texting or phoning in with their rabid arguments, texts and phone calls that make the station a lot of money. Its amusing to hear him and his co-presenter take polar opposite views on something, its just such an obvious ploy to make money.

When he is actually talking about sport he`s very knowledgeable and obviously has a massive love of RL.

Its used to get the usual biters texting or phoning in with their rabid arguments, texts and phone calls that make the station a lot of money. Its amusing to hear him and his co-presenter take polar opposite views on something, its just such an obvious ploy to make money.

When he is actually talking about sport he`s very knowledgeable and obviously has a massive love of RL.

Exactly. Talksport have been employing this good cop, bad cop routine for years. Stan collymore and mark saggers used it but the worst was Alan Brazil and Mike parry on the morning show.

Archived