Championship Club of the Year kicks on during close-season

Tom Coates

“We are complimented regularly, including by one visiting supporter, who said that it’s the smartest-looking club-owned ground outside Super League"

Investment from the club and the commitment of Amber Ribbon volunteers has ensured that the excellent work which earned Dewsbury Rams the Club of the Year Award continues.

Tom

Sounds like alot of work has been done in the off season. Well done to AR , they have done a huge amount of work in the last couple of years.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Let's see how long it is before the new house's are moaning about the car boot noise at 4am on a sunny summers Sunday morning and excess noise from Friday night games

Didn't take the the new flats long bottom of Windsor Rd long when first built ;)

Archived