Reserves fixtures 2016

andyram

Just seen on twitter that Hull F.C have released the u23's/reserves fixtures.They will be visiting the Tetley Stadium on March 31st in the new look league structure.Looks like we will be seeing one or two more Super League teams against us.Will be good experience for the young lads in a much stronger competition.Makes buying a season ticket even more value for money.

Just seen on twitter that Hull F.C have released the u23's/reserves fixtures.They will be visiting the Tetley Stadium on March 31st in the new look league structure.Looks like we will be seeing one or two more Super League teams against us.Will be good experience for the young lads in a much stronger competition.Makes buying a season ticket even more value for money.

Should be good next year,Mark Sawyer said other night they where 4 super league clubs in the competition next year, I think it was hull,Wigan, Warrington & St Helens,it will be good for the young lads plus the players that aren't getting game time in the 1st team will be playing at a descent level in the reserve's.

Yes, exciting times ahead, should draw some good crowds. I am sure this will help the club cover some of the costs of running a second team. Anyone know if Ryan Glynn is still involved as didn't see or hear of him st the season launch?

I must admit I enjoyed my trips to watch the second team last season esp under the lights. Might even bob up once or twice again

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I got more enjoyment watching the reserves last season as I sometimes did watching the 1st team.

I'm looking forward to cheering them on again this time as well.

If you buy a season ticket, you get admission to the games too. Very good value indeed.

Reserve team fixtures were far better entertainment than first teams last year and the final was the best game I saw all season.

We'll have some news and confirmations from the Season Launch night and injury news ahead of Boxing Day.

Once we have Boxing Day under our belts we'll be putting some info out regarding the upcoming Reserves campaign. I wasn't there on Wednesday so I'm not sure how much Paul Mennell gave away!

Ryan Glynn remains assistant coach of the Rams Reserves Championship side for 2016.

Tom

We'll have some news and confirmations from the Season Launch night and injury news ahead of Boxing Day.

Once we have Boxing Day under our belts we'll be putting some info out regarding the upcoming Reserves campaign. I wasn't there on Wednesday so I'm not sure how much Paul Mennell kept the fans informed!

Ryan Glynn remains assistant coach of the Rams Reserves Championship side for 2016.

Fixed your typo Tom.

;)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

What do you mean?

Maybe BSJ is referring to the clubs occasional tendency to keep fans in the dark about matters that shouldn't really need to be kept secret. Just guessing mind.  

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Maybe BSJ is referring to the clubs occasional tendency to keep fans in the dark about matters that shouldn't really need to be kept secret. Just guessing mind.  

Having put the itinerary for the night together myself, I was actually the one who requested that Paul speak at Wednesday's Season Launch night, so that he could keep fans informed of his plans for next year. 

Tom

Archived