leigh

Robin  Evans

You can't get this quality entertainment on pay per view!!!!

Compelling drama..... so funny....and so much intrigue. ...

Delbert should sell tickets

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discord a plenty over at Leigh!

Batley fan told me when they beat em at the mount Leigh players arguing between themselves on pitch and behind posts after Chase dropped a couple of high balls.

Don't think wheels have dropped off just yet over at Leigh but definitely have a slow puncture ;)

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

Ryan Brierley's side of the story...

http://www.totalrl.com/ryan-brierley-suspension-leigh-centurions/

"I was totally distraught and heartbroken to hear the news that I had been suspended from the club over Twitter."

"I can categorically state that I never approached Neil Jukes and asked for more money, and not once did I mention another club."

"I fully intended to see out my contract with Leigh Centurions, but there’s certain things I don’t agree with at the club and that’s for everyone to make their own mind up on."

eat your heart out Eastenders & Corrie....

Looking at the Leigh v Bradford game Bradford scored 5 trys in 15 minutes. That could mean that Leigh weren't on the pitch for a while. On that basis you might say a draw would be the fairest result. A big drawer to contain you know who.

Hi guys sorry I've been away from here obviously missed me. Robin has been providing the prodding on RL fans so assumed you had been updated, btw we beat Sheffield on Sunday despite having no backs and calling up the 18th man after Smith dropped out of warm up. Great following from them even higher than last years 14.

Great fun at Leyth with the cancer being slowly cut out and a media jungle around us but we'll be awreet, the pack assembled is awesome and believe it or not the players left are in great spirit and morale is brilliant. Derek still chucking money about and I expect Beswick to be out now we have Hood, there will be a lot of red faces when the truth comes out and Spielberg has demanded the film rights.

How are you guys shaping up, notice you are struggling with crowds with about 1300 home fans last week I see, you need to get behind your club if you want to avoid the bad place again

Hi guys sorry I've been away from here obviously missed me. Robin has been providing the prodding on RL fans so assumed you had been updated, btw we beat Sheffield on Sunday despite having no backs and calling up the 18th man after Smith dropped out of warm up. Great following from them even higher than last years 14.

Great fun at Leyth with the cancer being slowly cut out and a media jungle around us but we'll be awreet, the pack assembled is awesome and believe it or not the players left are in great spirit and morale is brilliant. Derek still chucking money about and I expect Beswick to be out now we have Hood, there will be a lot of red faces when the truth comes out and Spielberg has demanded the film rights.

How are you guys shaping up, notice you are struggling with crowds with about 1300 home fans last week I see, you need to get behind your club if you want to avoid the bad place again

that's 1300 more than you had in the Headingley pubs at the grand final, pathetic showing what was the problem?? The day I go and watch Rovers in a final and I'm the only 1 in the pubs is the day I jack it in

Ive heard the team spirits a little too close at leigh at the minute.did Derek count the Dewsbury fans on Sunday?

Hi guys sorry I've been away from here obviously missed me. Robin has been providing the prodding on RL fans

Prodding??? I normally go for intellectual badinage and polite social discourse. ..

But I've had flu. There's a lot of it going about

Apparently you're behind the times, it's progressed to a hip injury. Hopefully no complications will develop as they did with Penky's ankle.

ouch!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived