What a brilliant season it's been

RogerT

What a massive season we have just gone through, the highs and lows at times it as been nail biting and at others mind boggling.

One of the highlights as been The War Chest and seeing how the reaction to it went, the Ron Earnshaw lounge last season was like a morgue before the matches, this season it's be rocking and wow afterwards wowee.

My biggest disapointment was the away match at Oldham, nice little ground smashing pie and peas.

What a moment that was when Chris Ulugia smashed Rangi Chase and somebody in the 9 Ole shouted out "Welcome to the Mount Rangi".

If next season matches this I will be highly chuffed.

Cheers Roger. 

Good call. Its been an exciting one and a bit of belief and determination got us to the heady heights

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Agreed. A fantastic season that I don't want to end. I will have to get back into football again.....

Highlight has to be the first game of the season, winning at the Shay and that park in Sheffield, also big shouts to the performance on good Friday at Dewsbury, beating London in the must win game and of course, Swinton away.

We turned up at Oldham expecting to walk over them, and were well and truly spanked. The second half at Odsal was a real disappointment too.

I was on holiday for the Swinton, Featherstone and London defeats.. I can pick em you know.

Another good few moments where meeting,

DistantDog, Piggysmate, coolie, redditchbulldog, RPH, it's been a real pleasure, unfortunately I can only drink coffee on Sunday as we are setting off on Monday to go join our cruise.

Cheers Roger.

unfortunately I can only drink coffee on Sunday as we are setting off on Monday to go join our cruise.

Cheers Roger.

if its one of those Barge cruises......I can give you a lift to the Leggers in Dewsbury....

I think its a Live Band on Sunday....and the weather forecast is looking ok.....

you can have a couple in the afternoon.....and home for 7 or 8pm....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Yup.... a cracking season for batley. Quite chuffed if I'm honest.

Most fev fans appear to have a soft spot for batley.

Morecambe Bay I hear

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

A terrific season and plenty of good memories made.

Its great to see our club in such great shape and with real momentum and optimism for the future.

I hope we can sign off with a win on Sunday and send JK and Linners off in style.

I think the experience the players have had in the middle 8s is invaluable and with some fresh ideas with the new coach and a bit more quality added to the existing squad we should be confident of doing even better next year.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

No RPH, just a tad further, but yes more than 1 or 2 pints, but I will be back for Boxing Day.

your setting off on Monday.....and you'll be back for boxing day.....3 months is quite a long cruise.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Batley have been a revelation this season. Don't panic Roger you can have your pie and peas at Bower fold next season. See you all next year.

I thought that I read you were flitting again next season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Oh yes it's great, plenty of booze and food, I usually find other RL followers on them as well, I usually wear one of my RL shirts on board.

Cheers Roger.

Said it against catalans 2016 year of the dog dare to dream we did so much more . Loved traveling to hull kr great day out and we sang all game and got a ovation off there fans must say there stewards are the friendlist and most helpfull ive ever experianced and the band in the stand was a great touch jp.is a div but great ground hope hkr beat huddersfield

Archived