WEST HULL V MINERS

A brilliant result at West today for Miners holding on for the victory 22-20. This sets up what should be a cracking match against Siddal.. Well done to Miners and coaches.

Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

Sunday 30th October

3.0 pm

Select Stadium

Widnes

All the clubs should vote a Sunday game out at the next AGM

We play Saturday all season and but to keep the Big Wigs happy they move it to a Sunday it's not fair on the players as win or loose they will have to take the Monday off work.

It's a package deal done by the RFL and Select Stadium .

Lancs Cup youth and junior finals , NWML finals and the NCL Cups , with the business end of the season ending in the potential wet wintry weather the games are almost guaranteed to go ahead on a artificial pitch .

It's a package deal done by the RFL and Select Stadium .

Lancs Cup youth and junior finals , NWML finals and the NCL Cups , with the business end of the season ending in the potential wet wintry weather the games are almost guaranteed to go ahead on a artificial pitch .

I'd think they would almost be guaranteed to go ahead at most professional grounds with grass pitches.

Last year's final wouldnt have taken place anywhere other than Widnes because of the rain.

The Sunday game is a challenge - play the game on Sunday and you go up against England v New Zealand. Why make the fans make a choice when they can do both vs playing on a Sunday. Its a debate that can go either way.

Last year's final wouldnt have taken place anywhere other than Widnes because of the rain.

The Sunday game is a challenge - play the game on Sunday and you go up against England v New Zealand. Why make the fans make a choice when they can do both vs playing on a Sunday. Its a debate that can go either way.

It's not a dedate clubs should just vote against a Sunday final

Well I can only speak for our team but we were able to take 300+ people over to Manchester because it was a Saturday for the CCT final - I doubt we'd have got half as many had it been on a Sunday and the lads themselves certainly wouldn't have wanted it on a Sunday either. 

Must agree with others and say I'm glad the CCT wasn't part of this RFL 'package deal' they put together. Artificial pitches are awful - never heard anyone come off an artificial pitch yet and say that was better than playing it on grass, regardless of weather conditions. 

Are you sure all clubs are against it? It would have clashed with England if it was scheduled for this Saturday

was always scheduled for this sat, only changed it when they found it clashed with England match, I have no interest in England match.

Archived