walker

miaow

they must have another one donald as landing a cumbrian forward and a lad who will be one of the best forwards in this league warrants a bit more attention. Anyway i suppose its time to move on now as he's gone.

I think the raiders would rather have support at the match, rather than on the forum.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dkw. We haven't let any players go . They have decided to join other clubs for a variety of reasons. They all became free agents at the end of the season.

Poorly worded by me, and I understand the situation from both the club and the players perspective. Just think it's a real shame we couldn't keep him with us.

Yes new regime but unfortunately the man who shafted the players is still there isn't he so you can understand why players jump ship TRUST is a big word and players can't trust him

Yet another negative post ! who is this man who shafted the players ? Anyone close to the club knows the reason for last seasons pay cuts and it certainly wasn't the fault of one man, barrow have asked their players to take a pay cut before the season starts ! You are a full weight troll mate.

For me this is our biggest mistake of all the players we've let go, a real shame as he is a top quality player and will be far too good for this league.

agreed in terms of him being a great player at this level, player with bags of potential that i dont think we've seen much of at town, can only really remember him being stand out in his first few months with us. watch barrow get the best out of him its sods law.

Yet another negative post ! who is this man who shafted the players ? Anyone close to the club knows the reason for last seasons pay cuts and it certainly wasn't the fault of one man, barrow have asked their players to take a pay cut before the season starts ! You are a full weight troll mate.

Getting asked about a pay cut is fair enough the club was in dire straits. but he told them to keep it in house and went to the papers himself

Getting asked about a pay cut is fair enough the club was in dire straits. but he told them to keep it in house and went to the papers himself

How do you know it wasn't leaked to the papers who asked him for his take on it, so as it was already going to be published he gave his story to stop any untrue rumours?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I think if a player decides to move on , for whatever his own personal reasons are , we should respect his decision wish them luck and move on , if a player stays where he isnt happy or where he wished he had made a move then he probably wouldnt play to his best ability anyway and I'm sure if things dont work out for Walker in the near future then the door would be open if he wished to return .

I think if a player decides to move on , for whatever his own personal reasons are , we should respect his decision wish them luck and move on , if a player stays where he isnt happy or where he wished he had made a move then he probably wouldnt play to his best ability anyway and I'm sure if things dont work out for Walker in the near future then the door would be open if he wished to return .

I think some supporters would let the players "befriend" their wives.

And still say "well he did his best for Town"

BULLSH*T!  

Some did their best and I include Tom in this but some DID NOT.

I think the board have taken the right option by letting some "Stars" go and ramping up the wages/signing on fees offered by their new clubs.

I have heard how these so called badge kissing "Townies" wouldn't sign for them  lot etc.... Miller, Shackley, Olstrum all went running with the pound signs still spinning in their eyeballs.

How about an ex coach of ours acting as a players agent,  he was playing us off against Haven and then applied for the then vacant coach position. You couldn't make it up! Player is now with Haven. The ex coach is still an ex coach.

UTT

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

Archived