Mark

Swinton have announced 5 signings tonight

Jack Murphy from Workington

Grant Gore from Whitehaven

Matt Sarsfield from Salford

Chris Hankinson from Barrow

Oliver Davies from St Helens

http://www.swintonlionsrlfc.com/news/204

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

I think Ollie Davies will go well for Swinton. He was a long way down the list in terms of getting any 1st team games at Saints in the near future and they have a couple of really good youngsters coming up from the U19's to Reserves this year as well. Good move for the lad.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Good news. What's the update with their stadium plans?

Doesn't seem to be much action yet, although after the last car crash of a board, this one isn't making any false promises on time or spending money we haven't got. They are still aiming for 2019 I think

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

I think Ollie Davies will go well for Swinton. He was a long way down the list in terms of getting any 1st team games at Saints in the near future and they have a couple of really good youngsters coming up from the U19's to Reserves this year as well. Good move for the lad.

Heard good reports about him, He'll be up against some tough opposition for a place in the team with Rhodri Lloyd, Connor Dwyer and Andy Thornley currently signed on 

mark.gif

Heard good reports about him, He'll be up against some tough opposition for a place in the team with Rhodri Lloyd, Connor Dwyer and Andy Thornley currently signed on 

He was one of those young lads who didn't really stand out in terms of skills, but he was a good solid player with a good work ethic. He may well develop and come back into SL in years to come but for where he is at now I think this is a good move for him

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Chicken and egg situation, we need more people to attend to justify the new stadium. The only way that will happen is staying in the championship

mark.gif

Archived