Bradford Bulls game

andyram

Bank Holiday Special against the Bulls.Looks like the Bulls have hit some form.Shame that Uaisuae and Walshaw won't be able to play,Sykes may be suspended.

Not really expecting to get anything.

Rams 20-40 Bulls,attendance 1543.

Well, they have just announced that they are culling their current squad to 21 so morale will be high. A surprise may be on the cards.

As much chance of that as me winning the half-time draw, I suppose.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Well, they have just announced that they are culling their current squad to 21 so morale will be high. A surprise may be on the cards.

have you ever won the half time draw???  ..  do you know anyone who has??? still what else is there to do with your change... so I'll buy my usual tickets on Monday .... actually most times I forget to check them .. so I might have won and not known!

Double victory then - the team and you!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

We should really try to sign Walshaw ...  he always plays well in a Dewsbury shirt!!  ... surely he must know that too!   

Would be a good replacement for Grady would Walshaw, surely a must signing if he's getting released by the Bulls plus a dewsbury lad

Let's wait and see. He is certainly one of those not being retained by Bradford http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportbulls/14694913.Smith_rebuilding_with_trimmed_down_Bradford_Bulls_squad_ahead_of_mass_exodus_at_Odsal/

Some of their bigger names moving out as well, but not to us, obviously.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

have you ever won the half time draw???  ..  do you know anyone who has??? still what else is there to do with your change... so I'll buy my usual tickets on Monday .... actually most times I forget to check them .. so I might have won and not known!

Well I believe that it is now better than the old Crown Flatt days when the wives of committee members seemed to have remarkable runs of luck with raffle tickets and the like.

Yes I do know people who have won the draw in its contemporary guise, some of them splendid and deserving causes.

Would be a good replacement for Grady would Walshaw, surely a must signing if he's getting released by the Bulls plus a dewsbury lad

As a second row though - he's not a centre. Could do worse than trying to persuade Danny Williams to sign too. Would be an ideal signing for GM now that he's lost a bit of pace.  ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I am sure I saw someone who looks exactly like BSJ claiming

his winnings from the Half time Draw after the last home game.

Must have been mistaken.

Must have been someone else attending the fagin lookalike convention in the royal suite ;)

As a second row though - he's not a centre. Could do worse than trying to persuade Danny Williams to sign too. Would be an ideal signing for GM now that he's lost a bit of pace. ;)

Think with the inflated money players want compared with our budget

Only 2 Williams were looking at are

Charlie & shayne ;)

I did see one of the pryce brothers in poundworld the other day and thought to myself

Fair evaluation that ;) ;)

I am sure I saw someone who looks exactly like BSJ claiming

his winnings from the Half time Draw after the last home game.

Must have been mistaken.

Doppelganger.

The half time draw is all above board. I hand the envelopes over personally to the winners. There are no back slaps or secret hand shakes. Most of the time both prizes are claimed. On the rare occasion it isn't it goes to the office for collection after the game. Then if it isn't claimed it gets puts out on social media etc.

James

Rams Scoreboard/Facebook/Twitter/Occasional announcer/Teamsheets and much more!

Also, play in a classic rock and metal covers band www.justicerising.co.uk

The half time draw is all above board. I hand the envelopes over personally to the winners. There are no back slaps or secret hand shakes. Most of the time both prizes are claimed. On the rare occasion it isn't it goes to the office for collection after the game. Then if it isn't claimed it gets puts out on social media etc.

I don't think anyone was suggesting otherwise NR.

Reference to the bad old days was just that, things have moved on significantly since then.

I think Sundays game will be either a 30 to 40 point drubbing or another single point win against, hopefully, a less than motivated bulls side who have already qualified and have told half there players they can go at the end of the season

So with my positive head on

33-32 to the mighty rams

Attendance : 1450

Is the in for a fiver with the Batley season ticket still on? Nowt better to do than have a couple of pints and cheer on the red amber and black and I think you know which team I mean ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Is the in for a fiver with the Batley season ticket still on? Nowt better to do than have a couple of pints and cheer on the red amber and black and I think you know which team I mean ;)

Message Netherton ram

He seems to have connections into the inner sanctum's of the club

Don't think the 3 wise monkeys will be any good as they won't know ;)

We can have a pint if it's on :)

Archived