Tom Coates

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£10 for all non season ticket holders

Looks like I'm right for a change

Read the fans forum thread on fev page

:)

Every game is £10 entry coolie for everyone and under 16s are free every game. Plus the first game is free for fev season ticket holders. Hope this helps.

£10 for all non season ticket holders

Looks like I'm right for a change

Read the fans forum thread on fev page

:)

I didn't say you were wrong.

I just pointed out that they're also charging their season ticket holders £10 a game for three of the four games.

Every game is free for Dewsbury Rams season ticket holders.

Tom

Neither did we.

thats a good deal Tom for your season ticket holders but we had to make some money back i guess with us not making the top 4 and probably budgeting for it. Just out of interest how much is it for away fans though? So it probably evens itself out like ours.TBH I think for RL fans both are cracking deals.

thats a good deal Tom for your season ticket holders but we had to make some money back i guess with us not making the top 4 and probably budgeting for it. Just out of interest how much is it for away fans though? So it probably evens itself out like ours.TBH I think for RL fans both are cracking deals.

I do think it evens itself out.

The point I was trying to make was that Fev's £10 offer is balanced by them charging their season ticket holders the same amount for three of the four matches.

The Rams have opted instead to stick with standard admission for all supporters and offer their season ticket holders admission to matches as part of their package.

Tom

Not what I was told by one of your players at the weekend!!

Obviously I don't know anything about the above but obviously players will be leaving graham but for the first time in a long time I couldn't care less who leaves this season as their all rubbish maybe barring the odd few like Ellis bostock etc. We need a good clear out graham and that's why I think we will be better next season.I also have a lot of faith in sharp who I think will become a top championship coach given time to rebuild his own team and bring in his own methods etc.Saying that though there is some cracking coaches in our league and you have one of them.

I do think it evens itself out.

The point I was trying to make was that Fev's £10 offer is balanced by them charging their season ticket holders the same amount for three of the four matches.

The Rams have opted instead to stick with standard admission for all supporters and offer their season ticket holders admission to matches as part of their package.

Yes very true Tom but like I say I think both deals are great. Hopefully both will make the final too which should be a good day out for both sets of fans.

I may be wrong on this (Tom, can you clarify?) but I understood that all of the games in the eights are on shared gates.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I may be wrong on this (Tom, can you clarify?) but I understood that all of the games in the eights are on shared gates.

If that is true,they will be a few more or our fans at the Bulldogs game.

• 4 weeks later...

We counted the figures for home matches against the other teams in our division, as we have for the last 13 years, when the three division format was re-introduced.

During the Super 8s we're going to average less because we're hosting the teams in the division with the poorest levels of support (including two from Cumbria).

I don't think factoring these crowds in to our average would provide a fair like-for-like comparison with previous years.

Tom

We counted the figures for home matches against the other teams in our division, as we have for the last 13 years, when the three division format was re-introduced.

During the Super 8s we're going to average less because we're hosting the teams in the division with the poorest levels of support (including two from Cumbria).

I don't think factoring these crowds in to our average would provide a fair like-for-like comparison with previous years.

Even though that is what our final league position and, hence, playing budget for the following season is based upon?

The RFL described the Super 8's as effectively one continuous competition, not two separate ones. In some of the previous years against which comparisons can be made we played teams three times in a season or, going back a bit further, not at all despite being in the same league. How will RL historians treat this and future seasons I wonder?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived