Rams

billybulldog

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always difficult to predict a derby game, but I think we are out of the doldrums, whilst Dewsbury are all-over the place. A confident Dogs win 32 - 14

In fact being so confident, I am setting up a helpline for the Dewsbury fans available from 13:15pm on Sunday (and yes that is half-time, that's how confident I am) on 0800 151 - YOURFORTHEDROP    :help:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Always difficult to predict a derby game, but I think we are out of the doldrums, whilst Dewsbury are all-over the place. A confident Dogs win 32 - 14

In fact being so confident, I am setting up a helpline for the Dewsbury fans available from 13:15pm on Sunday (and yes that is half-time, that's how confident I am) on 0800 151 - YOURFORTHEDROP :help:

Glad that's a free number, wouldn't want you making money out of our crisis.

Here's hoping the weather picks up for those of us participating in the full weekend.

going to be cloudy but dry here in yorks for the weekend  and possibly rain monday....

but the forecast showed no cloud at all on the west coast....temp of 18+

dont want to wear a jacket......Shirts out.....happy days

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Our 19 for the Summer Bash , get your bucket n spades out cos the Bulldogs of Batley are off to Blackpool

2. Wayne Reittie. 3. Chris Ulugia. 5. Shaun Ainscough. 6. Cain Southernwood. 7. Dom Brambani. 8. Keegan Hirst. 9. Luke Blake. 13. Pat Walker. 14. James Davey. 15. Adam Gledhill. 17. Joe Chandler. 18. Tom Lillycrop. 19. Alex Bretherton. 20. Alastair Leak. 21. James Brown. 22. Dave Scott. 24. James Harrison. 29. Frankie Mariano 30. Greg Minikin

http://www.batleybulldogs.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/1364-squad-v-dewsbury

IMG_0583.JPG

No Rowe?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Always difficult to predict a derby game, but I think we are out of the doldrums, whilst Dewsbury are all-over the place. A confident Dogs win 32 - 14

In fact being so confident, I am setting up a helpline for the Dewsbury fans available from 13:15pm on Sunday (and yes that is half-time, that's how confident I am) on 0800 151 - YOURFORTHEDROP    :help:

Don't worry PM, you'll be back in the doldrums again before you know what's happened.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I read somewhere (The Press?) that JK was considering resting him as he was suffering from a few minor bumps and knocks. He obviously reckons that this is the time.

Sorry M Hopkins, you got there first.

Lillycrop back though. I think Rowey needs a rest too, he was flagging a bit last week IMO.

Ainscough to come in for Alex Brown too, who's playing for Jamaica in the 7's isn't he? Sean said he was rested last week because of that.

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Don't worry PM, you'll be back in the doldrums again before you know what's happened.

talking of Dodgems BSJ...are you off to Blackers for the day or weekend ?....

post-11086-0-30818700-1464369739_thumb.jpg

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Yes Rowe has been rested due to a couple of niggles but is this the right game to rest him? No disrespect, and I know they tonked us over their way, but if he could have got through this week I'd have rested him v Oldham as I expect this to be harder game than Roughyeds return. This is another TV game where we need to show up and put ourselves on the Sky map again, Terry O'Connor can go into spontaneous combustion about us again, I think he actually likes us!! Reckon Dews will be up for it as well, but it could be close until last 10 minutes when John Heaton will shine!! 24-16. 

talking of Dodgems BSJ...are you off to Blackers for the day or weekend ?....

Neither I'm afraid - otherwise committed. I don't know which will be the least enjoyable, what I will be doing or being there.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It was nice and dry and hazy sunshine in Blackpool today, I was delivering there today.

Cheers Roger.

Lillycrop back though. I think Rowey needs a rest too, he was flagging a bit last week IMO.

Ainscough to come in for Alex Brown too, who's playing for Jamaica in the 7's isn't he? Sean said he was rested last week because of that.

is glen morrison managing jamaica

IMG_0583.JPG

It was nice and dry and hazy sunshine in Blackpool today, I was delivering there today.

Cheers Roger.

Are you a Midwife Roger ?....you must see some sights....

Neither I'm afraid - otherwise committed. I don't know which will be the least enjoyable, what I will be doing or being there.

Me too BSJ - it was either Blaggers or the annual Grimsby fish gutters over 50's beauty pageant. I have chosen the least stomach churning alternative. Anybody know how to get to Grimsby ?  :(

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived