danny craven

plug

He brings a lot to the club: Pace, good passing game, kickings skills, plenty Super League experience for a 24 year old, and the ability to play either full back or stand off.

His stats look good and suggest he has been a valuable squad member for Widnes.

He brings a lot to the club: Pace, good passing game, kickings skills, plenty Super League experience for a 24 year old, and the ability to play either full back or stand off.His stats look good and suggest he has been a valuable squad member for Widnes.

No doubt blues ox will say he's the biggest pile of because he asn't signed for Halifax, great signing by the way!!!!

No doubt blues ox will say he's the biggest pile of ###### because he asn't signed for Halifax, great signing by the way!!!!

You wanna know summat Graham. Fax weren't half as good or dangerous as their previous teams during 2009 to 2012. They were disappointing at Fev even though they secured a victory. The only fact that they shone was that Fev had taken a huge fall from their pedastal. But Oxy boy is entertaining and makes me laugh.

Just been confirmed on love rugby website on season long loan from widnes

As told to us by Jon Sharp at meet the players night a couple of weeks ago

Im Fev and im proud

You wanna know summat Graham. Fax weren't half as good or dangerous as their previous teams during 2009 to 2012. They were disappointing at Fev even though they secured a victory. The only fact that they shone was that Fev had taken a huge fall from their pedastal. But Oxy boy is entertaining and makes me laugh.

Obviously Graham didnt bother to read my post on him. I think he is a good signing for Fev and I hope you look after him next season for when he comes to us in 2017.

I will also agree we wernt that potent in attack last season and it wasnt really until late in the season we started to show signs that we could tear teams apart, the hammerings of Bradford and Leigh showed that. As I have said before though we did have the best defence last season and if you can keep teams under 18 or so points you will win a lot of games. I reckon we will be just as mean next season especially with fairbank and Grix on board so teams will have their work cut out against us once again.

He would have been at Fax this year if Widnes didnt want a unrealistic fee for a player who they see with no long term future at their club.

Does he hail from the Calderdale area then? Otherwise I can see no reason why he would prefer Fax after he's been at Fev a while, unless it's the travelling maybe?

He would have been at Fax this year if Widnes didnt want a unrealistic fee for a player who they see with no long term future at their club.

So to go with your unbelievable on field knowledge obviously gained from years of playing and coaching, you also boast a knowledge of a clubs long term policy for a young player only loaned not released, as well as the financial amounts and motivation to go with it, wow

Archived