Bulls v Roughyeds - Match Highlights

Dave Naylor

Dave, fantastic highlights and quality, cheers, some poor tries espec kicks to clay and chisholm

Can you record the whole game and charge a subscription to make the club some money? perhaps chuck it in free with season tickets? Leigh have a TV channel think it's £3 a week with interviews etc

really poor second half gifting tries like that next week and Workington will be in with a shout of doing what the Bulls did. couple of chances early on in the second half went begging then the rest was embarrassing to say the least, two hand off tries also in the first half could have been defended better as well much more effort needed next Sunday to keep the bottom 2 adrift for the 8s please lads.

chappy

Are you kidding me? More effort needed? The lads never gave up for the whole game against a bigger and more skilful full time team.Embarrassing? I think not, I wasn't in the slightest bit embarrassed, considering we should have gone in at half time in front (two missed tackles cost us) and at the same stage Haven were 52-0 down the other week, I don't find that so bad.Second half was a case of Bradford using their experience to drag us all over the pitch, Jamel pulled off a fabulous cover tackle but unfortunately we couldn't regroup giving Caro a walk in.No lack of effort there. Proud of the lads as always last Sunday, these type of games highlight the gap in the division. Back to the Fold for another big game this week,play like last week,keep Sammut quiet and we will be fine I think. Looks a lot brighter for our survival than it did a few weeks back. Up the Yeds!!

No disrespect but I stand by my comments after watching their tries over and over defensive mistakes let them down no matter how much effort was put in through out the match and they must not be repeated next week or it will be a real downer confidence wise for the run in.AFter playing most of the game with 12 men and winning the game in the last minute Workington,s confidence will be sky high believe me compared to the feeling our lads must have felt after that seconded half.So I really hope they put it right in training this week,Sammutt will do his thing no matter how you target him you have to be ready for the unexpected with his play that's what he does and most times it comes off for him he,s quality.

chappy

Course people can have an opinion, sometimes those opinions are based on a highlights package and dont fully show the effort and commitment over a full 80 mins,don't know wether this was the case for Suzzy who makes some valid points also. So nothing is up with me,just balancing the fact that Bradford are full time,it was incredibly warm,and we competed manfully for 80 mins against one of the divisions big sides.Yes we made mistakes,crucial ones at times,fatigue set in in the second half but the scoreline was not a reflection on the hard work and commitment the lads put in. No one underestimates anyone in this division, Worky are also scrapping for survival be tough,no doubt about that,but our home form is good and with a similarly committed performance I think we may sneak it.

Did I miss something here? There seemed to be a forward pass in the build up to their first try and at least two kicks to the scorer out wide seemed miles off side though camera angles can be deceptive. Oldham were unlucky on a couple of occasions not to score. Well played. A bit tighter in your defence and it could have been different. FEV FAN

Can you record the whole game and charge a subscription to make the club some money? perhaps chuck it in free with season tickets? Leigh have a TV channel think it's £3 a week with interviews etc

The footage is taken from the video recorded by Bradford, I obtained their permission to use it.  Every home club has to upload the full game to the RFL but they are mainly one camera jobs without commentary and sometimes lacking any audio at all.  

After producing the recent games' highlights, I'm thinking about how I can keep on improving them.  I've got a few ideas for the next few already.  I'll see what I can come up with :)

Archived