Catalans v Wigan SOLD OUT!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full in The wigan end too, my family just bought the last few tickets! My son is wearing both Catalan and Wigan shirts and changing for whoever is winning! Forecast 29 degrees and sunshine for Saturday in Perpignan,

I'm really looking forward to this, as much as an event as a match.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quite hot here now. 28 - 30 degrees most days. Will be tough on the Wigan lads not being used to it.

Big party and screens down at the Place de la Victoire. Might be worth a wander down, starts Thursday.

Le programme complet :

JEUDI 30 JUIN

17h00 : Ouverture du Rugby Village

18h00 : Début du Championnat Inter-Business

19h00 : Début de la soirée DBC avec 150 chefs d’entreprises du département

20h00 : Phases Finales du Championnat Iner-Business

21h30 : Soirée DJ «Live»

VENDREDI 1ER JUILLET

9h00-17h00 : Tournois Inter-Scolaires

17h00 : Ouverture du Rugby Village

18h00 : Début du Championnat Inter-Cafés

20h00 : Phases Finales du Championnat Inter-Cafés

21h00 : Soirée DJ «Live»

SAMEDI 2 JUILLET

10h00 : Ouverture du Rugby Village

13h00 : Concert «Live»

16h00 : Fermeture du Rugby Village

When I went down to Wigan for tickets a few weeks back they had sold-out, luckily they had already requested more tickets from Catalan, it seemed then that they were heading for a big crowd. Sell-out is great news.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Surely they have to look at Barcelona again. Which ground was it at vs Warrington?

The Stadium-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. 

Seriously. Olympic Stadium, Montjuic Stadium, Lluis Companys Stadium. Pick one. 

The stadium is too big for us. 55 000 places we will never sell that much on our own. How about a Magic Weekend here? 

The Union guys filled Camp Nou to the throat. Southerns Catalans never saw that much passion because usually the games involving Barcelona FC are boring, crowd wise.

I think a proper SL ambiance in Barcelona would do wonders for the game. First we hook them with CATALANS Dragons then we offer good old derbies, good old chants and our amazing crowds. Then we make them run out of beer and sangria. 

Archived